Photo

Dress size help, please

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 amandalovesryan

amandalovesryan
  • 933 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 11:23 PM

Thanks for trying chicas but I am still bummed, (could also be because i am low on sleep)
    My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

http://tickers.Ticke....d7b2/event.png

#12 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,193 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 11:32 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by albrosious
      Thanks for trying chicas but I am still bummed, (could also be because i am low on sleep)
      Ok well get a good nights rest & think about all of the fun that you're going to have tomorrow playing dress up!!!!

#13 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,504 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 11:37 PM

From what I remember David's Woman was the truest to size that I found, but not the company from whom I will buy the dress.

Just focus on the dress and how it makes you feel!

#14 boscobel

boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 11:42 PM

The European designers all run tiny - I am normally a 2-4 (mostly 4 since I put on a few lbs), and my wedding dress is a 10. But in David's, their line, the 2's fit. But in David's when I tried on the other designer (the name is escaping me, but the dress was beautiful!), the 8 fit. So they are kinda all over. Oh in other stores, the 8 wouldn't evne fit over my boobs, and I have none! So don't feel discouraged. It is all about how the dress makes you feel when you put it on. If it makes you feel better, remove the tag after you bought it so you never have to see the ugly number again.

#15 Saraha

Saraha
          • 2,597 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 01:04 AM

Same problem for me. I usually where a size six. I ended for some odd reason actually fitting into a size six... but for my sisters wedding I had to but a size ten and get it altered looser in the hips.... so dont worry about the size. You will look beautiful no matter what!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users