I started

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 -Kate-

• VIP Member
  • 7,676 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 02:55 AM

I did WW too and I got 18 points too. You have to eat them all (or close) or else it won't last.

#12 FutureMrs.L

• 127 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 12:55 PM

I had the point conversation with a co-worker yesterday and she informed me to make sure I eat all of them. So, yesterday I did and I plan on doing so from yesterday on. I think maybe because I woke up at 11:00 on Sunday half the day was already gone and that was why I had the 12.5 points. Thanks for letting me know. I know that it is important to eat your total amount of points so that your body does not go into starvation mode. I know I don't want that happening. Thanks girls!

#13 1elephant

• VIP Member
      • 15,998 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 09:10 PM

sleeping late is good b/c then you can eat more of something yummy or something that you probably shouldn't eat

it's 18 points per day for anyone under 150 lbs; plus the extra points that you get for the whole week...

#14 jajajaja

• VIP Member
        • 9,794 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 09:20 PM

Ok I was going to echo the "You need to eat ALL your points" message but I think the other girls have covered it. Good luck! WW is the easiest diet I have been on. I don't feel deprived.
          Happily married since 2008

#15 neen

• 633 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 12:46 AM

i'm so excited about WW...I'm a nerd and spent last night reading all the new materials they handed out...don't forget to drink your water!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users