Sign in to follow this  
FutureMrs.L

I started

I had the point conversation with a co-worker yesterday and she informed me to make sure I eat all of them. So, yesterday I did and I plan on doing so from yesterday on. I think maybe because I woke up at 11:00 on Sunday half the day was already gone and that was why I had the 12.5 points. Thanks for letting me know. I know that it is important to eat your total amount of points so that your body does not go into starvation mode. I know I don't want that happening. Thanks girls!

sleeping late is good b/c then you can eat more of something yummy or something that you probably shouldn't eat wink.gif

it's 18 points per day for anyone under 150 lbs; plus the extra points that you get for the whole week...

Ok I was going to echo the "You need to eat ALL your points" message but I think the other girls have covered it. Good luck! WW is the easiest diet I have been on. I don't feel deprived.

i'm so excited about WW...I'm a nerd and spent last night reading all the new materials they handed out...don't forget to drink your water!!!