Quote:
Originally Posted by addisonreed1113 View Post
I have lemmon chiffon for my Bmaids(soft/baby yellow) any ideas for color combos? appreciate it!
Wow so much goes with that....I like brown for a more subtle combo or a fuschia/pink would look great too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by addisonreed1113 View Post
I have lemmon chiffon for my Bmaids(soft/baby yellow) any ideas for color combos? appreciate it!
Yellow would be so pretty. how about with a sage green or a blue navy or cobalt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieG View Post
My colours were light pink and Chocolate brown. Pink was the main colour and chocolate brown were my accents. They are really great colours to work with. These are my BM dresses.

The dresses are gorgeous :) I love pink.. any shade of pink.

I am also using pink and green but to be more precise it is called posie and celadon. My MOH keeps telling me to call it posie as opposed to pink because FI doesn't care for pink too much so that is the accent and the green (i.e. celadon) is the main color.

I do love pink with orange though!

I think I either want to do aqua and brown or pink pink and brown - I can do aqua and brown with pink accents right?

I'm going to need help with this - how do I google it? (aqua, brown pink accents?)