• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 01:10 AM

I was struggling to get a good picture of where everything was in PV - in Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta, Marina Vallarta, etc. Here is a map that shows where each area is - and some of the hotels/resorts in that area. Hope it helps!

I know this doesn't show all of the resorts, since I don't see Dreams on there. Does anyone know exactly where it is - I thought it was on the southern tip (FYI - North is to the right on this map)
    Click the image to open in full size.

i edited it to add map.

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 04 December 2006 - 01:30 AM

i added a more recent map...dreams used to be called camino real and that is what it shows on your map

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 01:32 AM

I just read that too - thanks!

#4 Owensmiley

Owensmiley
      • 24 posts

Posted 02 March 2009 - 12:19 AM

cool thanks

#5 chiefscribe

chiefscribe
        • 33 posts

Posted 18 July 2009 - 09:19 PM

This artist makes great maps of P.V., Sayulita, and other places. Here's info on the P.V. map:
          Puerto Vallarta Walking Map .

#6 cristina2011

cristina2011
          • 46 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 09:40 PM

How far is Nuevo Vallarta from Puerto Vallarta? (in walking or cab terms) Thanks...

#7 KarenM

KarenM
            • 1,920 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 09:06 AM

Hey Cristina. The 2 towns are in different states (NV is in Nayarit & PV is in Jalisco) & are about a 15 min car ride apart. When you come into the PVR airport, you head South to get to PV, about 15 min to downtown & 25 to Dreams PV. To get to NV you head North about 15 min. So they're really not walking distance from one another.

This site has a map of the area including both Nuevo Vallarta & Puerto Vallarta just to give you a general idea. You could also google about both.
              Puerto Vallarta Map

#8 chiefscribe

chiefscribe
              • 33 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by chiefscribe 

This artist makes great maps of P.V., Sayulita, and other places. Here's info on the P.V. map:
                Puerto Vallarta Walking Map .

His website has changed but he still makes great maps of P.V., Sayulita, Yelapa, and the entire Banderas Bay region.  http://mapajeff.com/Home.html 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users