Sign in to follow this  
TammyWright

Las Caletas Brides ~ Post HERE! (THREAD CLOSED)

Well I found ones online I like, but every time I turn around I'm thinking about hauling all this crap down with me. Unfortunately, we couldn't find a direct flight either so it's a huge hassle. I like Ann's idea of "think it and Nicole will make it happen." I like to see the dollar sign though too.

not sure if you saw my post - it didn't cost me a dime! but i didn't bring 1 thing, other than the sea glass, to decorate. i just didn't want to deal with it - all the flowers, vases, candles, linens, etc. on the tables was all provided.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akh View Post
not sure if you saw my post - it didn't cost me a dime! but i didn't bring 1 thing, other than the sea glass, to decorate. i just didn't want to deal with it - all the flowers, vases, candles, linens, etc. on the tables was all provided.
i should say - i was charged a total of $350 for my centerpieces

How many centerpieces did you have? How many people attended? It was hard to tell from your pics.

I'm having a hard time figuring out how many centerpieces we will need to make it look complete. I know the setting is beautiful and decor is minimal, but I don't want the table to look awkwardly bare.

That's awesome it didn't cost you more for the chuppah. It was just $150? Or did you get charged the $200 rate that they charge to include flowers? Either way I don't really care...I was figuring $200 so if it's $150 that's one way I actually didn't go over!

Rachel, we didn't have any centrepieces at all, just the candles provided at LC and rose petals, and I don't think our table looked bare at all! I will see if I can find a picture to post for you!

Lindsay

i don't see a charge for $150 or $100 - but maybe that's built in somewhere else - that could be. and i had about 55 people, and 10 centerpieces - on my contract it's listed as "large centerpieces" - i never told nicole anything about how i wanted the tables to look either. well, i did send her pics of flower arrangements (i liked the flowers submerged in water). and just explained that i liked simplicity. and she took it from there!

I think it's beautiful too. I love the candles. I looks so romantic!

How many people is that seated for? I always see these photos but never have any idea.