Photo

Silk Hair Flower Sale on Ebay!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Jenn

Jenn
  • 1,557 posts

Posted 25 December 2007 - 12:48 PM

Hey guys - I just ordered hair flowers on Ebay from the seller gabbymacdesigns - she is having a 1 day sale where everything is 50% off the already reduced prices she uses on Ebay. I haven't gotten them yet (obviously), but they look really nice! Her normal website is Hair Flowers - but what she offers on Ebay is much cheaper and with the sale, its a great steal! Oh - and for the Canadian gals - she's actually in Canada, so this will definitely work for you!

#2 newfiebride

newfiebride
    • 196 posts

Posted 25 December 2007 - 01:05 PM

I will definitely check that out. Especially that it is in Canada, which is a plus!!

#3 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 25 December 2007 - 01:05 PM

Is shipping a flat rate of $13?

#4 Spazz

Spazz
        • VIP Member
        • 10,482 posts

Posted 25 December 2007 - 06:55 PM

Thanks, Jenn! I definitely want a hair flower. Going to check it out now...

#5 Jenn

Jenn
          • 1,557 posts

Posted 25 December 2007 - 11:05 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Morgan
            Is shipping a flat rate of $13?
            I think so since it is coming from Canada. That is for up to 6 flowers - then $1 per flower over. I originally was going to buy through her website, but then I found her on Ebay! They look like really good quality. I won't know until they arrive, but the website is certainly not cheap, and they are the same flowers :)

#6 Spazz

Spazz
            • VIP Member
            • 10,482 posts

Posted 25 December 2007 - 11:31 PM

I am about to order one and noticed that I can choose what type of "backing". I don't really know what to get. My hair will be back in a loose bun at the nape of my neck and I want the flower to sorta go next to the bun. What do you think I should get? (Sorry, I don't know anything about hair stuff!). Here is what the site says: "All my flowers (unless otherwise noted) come with 1 FREE backing of your choice you can choose from an assortment of backing styles, pin back, bobby pin, ponytail, snap clip, hairpin, French barrette, or alligator clip (if you do not specify a backing when ordering/paying the flowers (s) they will be made into a hair backing.)"

#7 Jenn

Jenn
              • 1,557 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 12:00 AM

I got mine as alligator clips because they were 3-4" flowers and I thought that would work best for my hair. If you look on her website you can see what the backings look like...

#8 Jenn

Jenn
                • 1,557 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 12:04 AM

I got mine as alligator clips because they were 3-4" flowers and I thought that would work best for my hair. If you look on her website you can see what the backings look like...

#9 Spazz

Spazz
                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,482 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 01:11 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Hopels
                    Thanks! I ended up ordering hair pins!

#10 edna

edna
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 1,360 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 04:30 PM

What type of flowers did you order? I want small flowers 3'' max probably I wanted orchids but the gardenias also look really nice...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users