Blue Peel Anyone?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 02:39 PM

I don't know about that before and after. In the "after" she has make up on. I mean really, we all know we look good with make up. I want to look good with OUT it. haha
    Happily married since 2008

#12 jak27

jak27
    • 715 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 03:35 PM

Are you referring to the Obagi peel? If so, I have used Obagi products for years and love them! They do wonders for my hyperpigmentation problems I have and my skin got so smooth and clear when I was using it regularly that I didn't even have to wear foundation.

Love Obagi products. Just wish they were free!

#13 meandpaul

meandpaul
      • 233 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 06:39 PM

Yes it is Obagi. The website says a mild burning sensation for a few minutes, NOT SO! It is the entire time they are doing it. I have never tried their daily products b/c they are so expensive (peel is bad enough). I bet they work very well.

#14 meandpaul

meandpaul
        • 233 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 05:50 PM

***UPDATE*** Today is my 1st day back at work since having this done. He didnt put any of the blue color in it so I didn't turn blue (why does he ever put it in there if it doesn't serve a purpose??). I am still really red and have a bit more healing to do. I have gotten some green makeup to help with the red for a while. It HURT like HE**. This one was worse than any of the other ones. I think the chick in the office who is responsible for washing it off didnt get it all off. I think I went into shock...couldnt walk at first, shaking, cold...

For the one who uses the product..I checked and the kit is between $5-600. That is crazy...expecially since it only lasts a couple of weeks and then you have to but things to replinish the kit. I would love to do it if it was in the budget.

#15 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
          • VIP Member
          • 2,347 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 06:36 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by meandpaul
            ***UPDATE*** He didnt put any of the blue color in it so I didn't turn blue (why does he ever put it in there if it doesn't serve a purpose??).

Maybe it's the dermatologist variation of marking his territory. :) Kind of like how dogs pee to mark theirs.... hehe

#16 meandpaul

meandpaul
            • 233 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 11:08 AM

LOL - maybe so. Glad I didnt get peed on!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users