• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,996 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 01:31 AM

She has some really cute stuff- I see cute baby announcements Ann. You can use her for that :)

#12 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 01:12 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Sarah
      She has some really cute stuff- I see cute baby announcements Ann. You can use her for that :)
      Ya know, I just thought of that today! She doesn't even know we're prego yet. She's actually a friend of Paul's - but I really like her, so I am claiming her. lol She's so sweet - her hubby is a doctor, but she was with him through all of the med. school, residency, etc. and so she's just followed him around the country living where he needed to go. And she'd just work where she could find a decent job. Well she finally got to start her dream business!

#13 coreyphil

coreyphil
      • 497 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 09:02 PM

Ann - please tell your friend I love, love, love her site ... I haven't had time to really sit down and go through it all, but it is officially bookmarked! I'm sure I'll be ordering - I really like supporting small businesses of women! In another life, I think I would love to have a gift shop full of things and designs I love! Thanks for sharing!

#14 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 09:04 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by coreyphil
          Ann - please tell your friend I love, love, love her site ... I haven't had time to really sit down and go through it all, but it is officially bookmarked! I'm sure I'll be ordering - I really like supporting small businesses of women! In another life, I think I would love to have a gift shop full of things and designs I love! Thanks for sharing!
          I will pass along your comments - and thank you! I can't wait to order my baby announcements from her!

#15 annkaley

annkaley
          • 82 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 10:19 PM

Super cute stuff...I like the embossers!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users