• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 KLS1982

KLS1982
  • 36 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 01:29 AM

Hi Everyone!
    Soooo happy I found this site!!! Thanks Alisa! This is super! Anyway,
    wondering what everyone is doing as far as their reception if you're getting married in mexico during the summer as far as whether or not to have the reception outside. I'm just thinking it's going to be hot and whether guests would be uncomfortable in the heat, especially if they are dancing etc... also wondering for selfish reasons as I will be the one with the wedding dress on and may get overheated....
    what are you guys planning on doing!?

#2 Golden

Golden
    • 354 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 12:41 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by kchat17
      Hi Everyone!
      Soooo happy I found this site!!! Thanks Alisa! This is super! Anyway,
      wondering what everyone is doing as far as their reception if you're getting married in mexico during the summer as far as whether or not to have the reception outside. I'm just thinking it's going to be hot and whether guests would be uncomfortable in the heat, especially if they are dancing etc... also wondering for selfish reasons as I will be the one with the wedding dress on and may get overheated....
      what are you guys planning on doing!?
      I am doing mine outside, I hope after 6:30 the weather is not too hot. I plan on changing after the wedding

#3 NYJen

NYJen
      • 1,326 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 03:33 PM

My wedding is at the Hilton in April 2008 and I am doing everthing outside. I also got a Pronoivas dress which is SUPER DUPER light. You also have to remember, even when it's 100 degrees down there, it's not very humid. You'll be fine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users