70 replies to this topic

#61 REBECCA

REBECCA
  • VIP Member
  • 1,825 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 11:00 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Natalie M
    ohh no mine is the weekend before nicole and sarah.
    ohhhh... then you're right, she will take them down after yours.. she will probably leave them up between Sarah & Natalie's.
    Rebecca
    <center>

http://i54.photobuck....a/IMG_1294.jpg
    Alexander & Juliette - Born 3/15/09</center>

#62 REBECCA

REBECCA
    • VIP Member
    • 1,825 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 11:04 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by SarahMc
      I haven't decided where to have the reception yet, we'll probably have 30 people. I'm going at the end of January for a site visit, so will probably decide then. Have either of you decided where you're going to have your reception?

Sarah M
      For 30 people, I would recommend Oceana Terrace pool. That is the location in my pictures. It is really private and beautiful next the pool with the luminaries sparkling next to the water. It is also really private and pretty intimate. Cascades is pretty too though. The whole friggin place is beautiful!
      Rebecca
      <center>

#63 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 26 November 2006 - 12:28 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by REBECCA
      For 30 people, I would recommend Oceana Terrace pool. That is the location in my pictures. It is really private and beautiful next the pool with the luminaries sparkling next to the water. It is also really private and pretty intimate. Cascades is pretty too though. The whole friggin place is beautiful!
      i agree...i got to have a private event at both places and each has its pros and cons but even if you didnt have a choice, you wouldn't be disappointed with what you got

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#64 NHPT

NHPT
      • 3,848 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 01:27 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by SarahMc
        I haven't decided where to have the reception yet, we'll probably have 30 people. I'm going at the end of January for a site visit, so will probably decide then. Have either of you decided where you're going to have your reception?

Sarah M
        our reception is at Cascade Terrace and we are expecting 60-75 people. please keep in touch as our dates get closer, since our weddings are a day apart
        Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#65 *JillD*

*JillD*
        • 5,112 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 02:04 PM

Congratulations Rebecca! It sounds like everything went very well and you looked gorgeous. I can't wait to see your pictures!!!

#66 REBECCA

REBECCA
          • VIP Member
          • 1,825 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 02:37 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by jilly76
            Congratulations Rebecca! It sounds like everything went very well and you looked gorgeous. I can't wait to see your pictures!!!
            Thank you! I can't wait to see my pictures either! Ha! Ha! Juan said this week!!!!
            Rebecca
            <center>

#67 KARLA

KARLA
            • 373 posts

Posted 28 November 2006 - 01:24 PM

I'm kind of late with this also, but just wanted to say Congratulations! It is so much fun to see how all the planning came together for you. It all looked beautiful! I can't wait to see the pictures... when when when?? ha ha, Juan needs to hurry up!

#68 REBECCA

REBECCA
              • VIP Member
              • 1,825 posts

Posted 28 November 2006 - 03:39 PM

Thanks Karla! Yours looked soo beautiful too! I know I'm dying to see my pictures!
                Rebecca
                <center>

#69 jpkw

jpkw
                • VIP Member
                • 1,650 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 07:54 PM

I'm so excited that we have officially decided to have our wedding at Dreams! I love all of the reviews and can't wait to see more pictures!! Rebecca - your wedding looked incredible!

#70 REBECCA

REBECCA
                  • VIP Member
                  • 1,825 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 08:07 PM

It was amazing! And your will be amazing too!!! Tammy (Host) was right, I wish I was planning my wedding again!!! I want to do it again :)

I thought I'd for sure I'd get alot done once my wedding was over, but I'm addicted to this damn board! There is so much to read!!
                    Rebecca
                    <center>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users