For those of you that did Thank You Cards with your picture, where did you get them printed? How do you like the end results? How long did it take to print them? Thanks!

I will be going to Vistaprint. I actually got a few printed with our engagement photos on them for any gifts we get before the wedding. I am very pleased with them. For what i paid the quality is great. Of course I always use my "free upload" "free note card" coupons. With that 50 cards with envelopes is $35.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoBride View Post
I had our photog write Thank You! really big in the sand and take our picture by it on our wedding day. He just sent me the CD with the pics on it so I am downloading them to shutterfly and ordering the note cards from there. I will let you know how they turn out.
What a great idea! I love this. I hope I can remember it for next year.

we didn't do this - but you really should be able to do this on any site where you can upload your photos ... like Shutterfly, Snapfish, Kodak, etc. or Vista Print

We used Kodak Gallery. They have several designs. Really easy and they shipped fast....I got them about 5 days after ordering, but you can expedite that if you want.

I think photobucket is having problems, hope you can see this:

Click the image to open in full size.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • I’m getting married in six months to my foreign girlfriend. I was advised by a friend that one of the things I need to do before saying I do is to get a prenuptial agreement. Basically it’s supposed to protect my assets and properties in case my relationship with my future wife goes down the drain. I don’t know though if this is an acceptable practice when marrying Kiev ladies. I don’t want to do it if it would be insulting on her end. I need advice on this. Please help me.
    • So we are currently looking for an all inclusive resort for the wedding. We have 60 guests and found all the Dreams resorts as options and all of them gave us a quote and discounted price since it’s off season etc. Resorts in Punta Canta gave us a reasonable price, Dominicus gave us a really good deal then La Romana Resort and Spa gave us their regular price and so hard to negotiate. Will someone tell us how special is this resort that they won’t give us a good discount when all my guests are staying in their resort for 5-8 days. We are bringing $$$ in their resort and not give us a discount?  What is so special with this resort?  Can somebody recommend a beautiful resort? 
    • Hello Everyone, Share your favorite wedding venues. And also give me a Solution. I choose Wedding Venues in mobile al the Anne-marie cottage.
    • Hello Jania! are you bringing any external vendor for your wedding?
    • Looking forward to seeing your cruise wedding photos!!!
  • Topics