Photo

Registered with www.ourwishingwell.com???

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
  • Moderators
  • 25,218 posts
  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 21 November 2007 - 07:32 PM

I tried a search but couldn't find a hit on this here...
I have a registry set up at OurWishingWell.com, but I'm wondering if anyone here has used this and what your feelings are on it. We don't want gifts because with our small house and combined households as established adults we dont need much or have room for anything more! But we do need a new mattress and boxspring set, and would like to have a nice honeymoon. We obviously don't want to outright ask for money, so someone at work suggested this site. Problem is, I don't know a soul who has used it. Any thought or comments?

#2 Can'tHardlyWait

Can'tHardlyWait
  • 812 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 08:09 PM

I have never heard of it. It seems like a really good idea, but I would be worried that no one would know to go there for your gifts

#3 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
    • Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

Posted 17 February 2008 - 05:20 PM

BUMP
    -ing this in case any of the new members have used it. We decided to stay with it but I'd still like opinions on it if anyone's used it.
    BTW we posted on our website that it's all we're registered at but since we really don't want anything (we just did it as a back-up I guess) we're trying not to even do word-of-mouth.

#4 aprilpeter

aprilpeter
    • 1 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:13 PM

I want to share my experience on this old thread. As I have recently joined ourwishingwell for my bridal shower and really enjoy the process of creating a registry. It has a nice collection of things so that I have easily created the entire registry without any stress. Now I am  eagerly waiting for the moment to come.

#5 Kasey04

Kasey04
      • 151 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by aprilpeter 

I want to share my experience on this old thread. As I have recently joined ourwishingwell for my bridal shower and really enjoy the process of creating a registry. It has a nice collection of things so that I have easily created the entire registry without any stress. Now I am  eagerly waiting for the moment to come.

Thank you for sharing. I will definitely check this out! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users