Sign in to follow this  
DanielleNDerek

DR/PUnta Cana Pictures for Postcards

I want to make postcards for my welcome bags. I got the idea from this website to do the postcards (can't think of who to credit them Sorry!) Does anyone have any good Punta Cana or Dominican Republic pics that I could use? Thanks in advance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xJuicyJx View Post
You know what is nice too is the Dominican Republic book they offer for like $10 as a gift favor..
Hey Juicy!

I'm not familiar with what you are talking about? What book? Can you enter a link for us to see it? Thanks!bunny_4.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxytv View Post
Hey Juicy!

I'm not familiar with what you are talking about? What book? Can you enter a link for us to see it? Thanks!bunny_4.gif
At Paradisus, they offer as a favor a book about Dominican Republic. It's a nice touch for people to remember the trip.

did you find a photo yet? i can go through my DR pics if you ahvent and send you some if you like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek View Post
I want to make postcards for my welcome bags. I got the idea from this website to do the postcards (can't think of who to credit them Sorry!) Does anyone have any good Punta Cana or Dominican Republic pics that I could use? Thanks in advance!

Wouldn't it be cheaper (paper/ink) wise to just buy the postcards when you get there?

If you print the postcards yourself and then they get mailed.... water gets on them.. will the image smudge?

That's a good point Christine, i guess it would be cheaper. I saw on another post, that people weren't mailing them out. they had guests fill them out at reception and bride/groom kept them as a guest book. I was thinking about doing that. Heard punta cana mail is awful, things get lost a lot.

I know Walmart can do Postcard photos... maybe you could send them the photos and have them print them on postcards.... then I would assume it would smudge off. :)

I may look into that... I'll let you know :)