Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
michelle08

I'm sick of dress shopping!

Recommended Posts

Oh...and Jen I forgot...I tried on your dress....and LOVED IT!!!! It was perfect...it really did have everything I wanted, except the price! My friend said I like that that other one the best...and I told her no!! sad.gif I didn't know it was yours until I had it on...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle08 View Post
Oh...and Jen I forgot...I tried on your dress....and LOVED IT!!!! It was perfect...it really did have everything I wanted, except the price! My friend said I like that that other one the best...and I told her no!! sad.gif I didn't know it was yours until I had it on...
That's so funny.

Did you ask them at the bridal store if they could alter the back of the Exclusive dress to get rid of the train and be more simplehuh.gif They should be able to do it for you. I'll look online to see what I can find for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJen View Post
That's so funny.

Did you ask them at the bridal store if they could alter the back of the Exclusive dress to get rid of the train and be more simplehuh.gif They should be able to do it for you. I'll look online to see what I can find for you.
Well here is the thing...I was so annoyed with those Bit***!! My appointment was at 5:00pm and I guess they close at 5:45...well it was very obvious that they wanted to get out of there because the stupid girl who got me started before the main girl (who wasn't the lady I used last time. and she was nice) didn't even so hi and she made it very obvious that I was putting her out!!! UGH!

So I did ask that actually, and she said the beading could come off but they weren't really sure if they could flatten the other part because they weren't sure how it was hymmed...my friend thought that they could just let the hym out and it would fall flat because it's gathered up and releasing a hym should do that...huh.gif I know nothing about any of this...I'm so not domesticated! :)

The other shop that has this one are much better about bringing their alteration lady out to look at it....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle08 View Post
Okay Corey...I just saved the pic to my pic collection and it said desiree...it must be the same one then!!!!! OMG...I need to find that dress! :)
I'm glad you like it ... It was a happy diversion from studying last night! Here's what I think is funny - I pulled it up by searching "San Patrick" and "Desiree" ... not sure by what combination, etc. - but it only comes up on foreign websites! I know that Pronovias / San Patrick is a huge international company ... and there is apparently a Pronovias "Desiree" coming out in the 2008 collection according to one of the Ebay Retailers. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a picture of it anywhere ... I'm wondering if it will be the same dress ... like they market it in the US as a Pronovias? (which may be why the dress shop had difficulty finding the one you tried on before ...)

Anyhoo ... my girlfriend is going to call the shop here that carries San Patrick and talk to the girl who she worked with when she bought her dress! Sara is super-nice and maybe she'll be able to answer some questions! I'll let you know what I find out!

In the meantime --- I also really like the Exclusive dress, too. Maybe altering the back would be possible ... :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreyphil View Post
I'm glad you like it ... It was a happy diversion from studying last night! Here's what I think is funny - I pulled it up by searching "San Patrick" and "Desiree" ... not sure by what combination, etc. - but it only comes up on foreign websites! I know that Pronovias / San Patrick is a huge international company ... and there is apparently a Pronovias "Desiree" coming out in the 2008 collection according to one of the Ebay Retailers. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a picture of it anywhere ... I'm wondering if it will be the same dress ... like they market it in the US as a Pronovias? (which may be why the dress shop had difficulty finding the one you tried on before ...)

Anyhoo ... my girlfriend is going to call the shop here that carries San Patrick and talk to the girl who she worked with when she bought her dress! Sara is super-nice and maybe she'll be able to answer some questions! I'll let you know what I find out!

In the meantime --- I also really like the Exclusive dress, too. Maybe altering the back would be possible ... :)
Corey...thank you so much!!! you don't have to do all that...but I did briefly today type in the san patrick 2006 collection and stuff came up but work sucks and I actually have to work so I couldn't look!!! sad.gif I am going to look now for a little bit...before I start studying! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Hi my husband and I are renewing our wedding vows at dreams Punta cana resort and spot QE hace the ultimate dream package but it's very simple the resort is charging a whole lot for decorations any one ever bought their own decorations to the resort they also charge to put your decorations up.
    • How to login Hotmail? Today I am going to show you how to login to any Hotmail account on Desktop and Mobile. If you have a Hotmail account but you don’t know how to sign in Hotmail, this post helps you login Hotmail easy way with pictures. If you don’t have Hotmail account, of course, let Sign up Hotmail. And now, Here is how to sign in Hotmail.
       
    • I and my partner are going to get married on August 12th. We met each other through a lesbian dating website. Both of us want that day to be a memorable day. We are in confused on which dress to wear for the wedding ceremony. Any suggestion on lesbian wedding dress? I prefer white, whereas my partner prefers of-white. Which one do you think will look good? Should we go for same dress or different one? Share your thoughts.
    • Choose the flower that is matching with the bride and gown dress.
    • Hotmail gmail login: How to change your gmail password and how to delete your Gmail account? GMAIL is the most popular emailing service, with almost had a billion people worldwide logging on every day to check their emails. Google has recently added a number of new updates to make it easier to secure your Gmail, as well as safely deleting your email account. How do you change your password or delete your hotmail account?
  • Topics

×