$1 Soaps at Pier One

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 coreyphil

• 497 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 06:56 PM

OK - sorry for what looks like the double post - there was a problem with the last one and the actual thread never showed up! Anyways ....

I was out running errands and stopped by Pier One --- they have wonderful hand cut soaps on sale for $1 for a limited time ... I picked up yummy ones in lemongrass, green tea, cinnamon, charcoal bamboo (smells good, I promise), citrus, and lavender for my OOT Bags! Closer to the wedding, I think I will wrap them in tissue paper and tie them with twine to dress them up a bit! But, the price can't be beat! :) We're not staying at an AI / big resort which may not have as fancy toiletries in the rooms ... so I thought they'd be a nice inclusion in the OOT stuff! Just wanted to spread the word!

#2 Jessica

• VIP Member
    • 11,939 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 07:26 PM

Ooh, that sounds like an awesome OOT bag find.

No OOT bags for me, but I should head by there anyway and use them for stocking stuffers.

Charcoal huh? I gotta smell that one for myself!

#3 Carolena7

• 785 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 11:02 PM

sounds like a good find...i'm gonna have to go check out out pier 1 and see if they have any......thanks for the info

#4 PaulaV

• VIP Member
        • 2,813 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 11:12 PM

Sounds like I need to add it to my errand list for this weekend :)
          Thanks for sharing!

#5 LadyP

• 3,156 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 12:25 AM

trying to picture where pier 1 is and how I can arrange it into my day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users