Where To Start/average Costs?

2018 Brides Cancun Riviera Maya Mexico Travel Expenses

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 flowerpancakes

• 1 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 09:46 AM

Hi everyone! I am starting to plan our future destination wedding (thinking February 2018). We come from opposite coasts of the states so Cancun seemed like the natural caribbean location (easy to get to for both sides and relatively affordable).

Question I have - are there any good starting places/resources/links on info for prices etc? Or anyone have any of their price experiences to share? I really want to get a ballpark on how much this might cost us before planning everything and realizing it's too expensive.

I've stayed in ME Cancun and Paradisus Playa Del Carmen before and loved both (modern, nicer, relaxing) so would be interested in something like that (not a huge fan of the old fashioned resorts).

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,071 posts

Posted 15 September 2016 - 08:16 AM

Welcome to our forum community flowerpancakes and Congrats on your upcoming dw!!! You've come to a great place with resources to find answers for your planning questions, so well done on getting a wonderful start already :)

You'll see lots of advice here about a great starting point being to get a travel agent familiar with our area who can guide you thru the many resort comparisons and price points they offer.

Here's a link to some threads talking about the ME Cancun in case you haven't already seen them: ME Cancun threads

We captured a wedding at the Paradisus PdC which offers these backdrops for your magical wedding moments that matter you see here: taken from our Paradisus Wedding Story Album.....enjoy!

Wishing you happy research, and all the best with your plans - cheers!!! Moments That Matter Photography team :)

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users