13 replies to this topic

#1 Stacsoontobeegan

Stacsoontobeegan
  • 5 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 21, 2018
  • Wedding Location:Riviera maya Mexico
  • LocationUSA south Florida

Posted 29 August 2016 - 11:10 AM

Hey fellow brides, any ladies planning their 2018 wedding? I've been engaged for over a year now (shhh I know absolutely ridiculous 😹) I finally started planning and decided on a destination wedding. I'm 99% sure we're doing Generations Riviera Maya. How everyone's planning going? Mines gone easy thus far, I was lucky enough to snag a wedding planner who lives in Mexico!! 🎉 Hope to hear from some brides who are planning!!

-stacey

#2 Johnsonspartyof2

Johnsonspartyof2
  • 24 posts
    • LocationMichigan

Posted 29 August 2016 - 02:38 PM

Hey fellow brides, any ladies planning their 2018 wedding? I've been engaged for over a year now (shhh I know absolutely ridiculous ) I finally started planning and decided on a destination wedding. I'm 99% sure we're doing Generations Riviera Maya. How everyone's planning going? Mines gone easy thus far, I was lucky enough to snag a wedding planner who lives in Mexico!! Hope to hear from some brides who are planning!!

-stacey

I am also a 2018 Bride! My location was set for Now Sapphire but I have a few new locations that has caught my eye. Smh all my fault because I can never make my mind up Lol

#ProjectDreamWedding On A Journey To Our Dream Wedding!  :) 

#3 Stacsoontobeegan

Stacsoontobeegan
    • 5 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 21, 2018
    • Wedding Location:Riviera maya Mexico
    • LocationUSA south Florida

Posted 29 August 2016 - 04:11 PM

@Johnsonspartyof2 haha that's exactly me! I've "decided" on now four places. That's why I decided to go the planner route. She's not affiliated with any resort and can give me her honest opinion. It's hard choosing when I'm here not there.

#4 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,074 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 10:06 AM

Welcome to our forum community, Stacey and Congrats on your engagement and upcoming destination wedding in 2018!!! You'll find lots of great resources here to help with your planning questions, and if you've already decided on your venue, that's a BIG piece of your planning in place already, so well done!

Here's what the Generations Riviera Maya looks like as a backdrop for wedding photos, as shown in these magical wedding moments that matter we captured there.....enjoy!!!

Taken from our Generations Riviera Maya Wedding Story Album:

e89d55_5207e85f5d124be4ac82c13c29ac371d.

....and these from a combo wedding at both the El Dorado & Generation Riviera Maya Wedding Story Album:

e89d55_f1b20e2c98e240c99fee6476591fc7a2~

e89d55_d2fc706ffedd4bfc8d5012f895b1ad85~

Wishing you happy research, and that you completely keep on Enjoying your amazing journey ahead - cheers!!! Moments That Matter Photography team :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#5 LasCaletas

LasCaletas

Insiders

• Insiders
      • 115 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 09:25 AM

Hi @Stacsoontobeegan

Congratulations on making the decision to have a destination wedding, we are sure that is going to be an even more memorable experience this way since you will have more time to connect with family and friends. Luckily you have a wedding planner so you can leave things in her hands to arrange things properly.

We also create destination weddings on an amazing natural location that calls for a relax ambiance, doing the planning long distance allowing the couple to enjoy the whole experience along with their guests. Here are a few pictures of what couples get to enjoy at our venue, Las Caletas, a private beach in Puerto Vallarta where guests arrive by sea only

Destination wedding, Las Caletas Puerto Vallarta
        candles enhance the romantic atmosphere of Las Caletas
        irregular design wedding cake
        C&D 020216 73

http://www.adventure...gsvallarta.com/

#6 JasminMattPhoto

JasminMattPhoto
        • Insiders
        • 113 posts
          • LocationPlaya del Carmen, Mexico

Posted 31 August 2016 - 01:51 PM

Hola @Stacsoontobeegan We also want to say a big congratulations on your upcoming wedding. 2018 will be here before you know it!

As many of the other vendors have mentioned BDW.com is your best resource for planning your perfect destination wedding. Please let us know if you have any questions at all and we would be more than happy to help to the best of our ability. Feel free to PM us any time! <3

We'll leave you with some inspiration

Attached File  Kristen_Michael_Teaser_22.jpg   74.67KB   2 downloadsAttached File  Jessica_Brennan_Teaser_03.jpg   58.17KB   2 downloadsAttached File  Maribel_Leo_Teaser_01.jpg   123.72KB   2 downloadsAttached File  Heather_Josue_Teaser_07.jpg   50.18KB   1 downloads

Jasmin & Matt - Breathtaking Destination Wedding & Lifestyle Photography

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png rating on Facebook & BestDestinationWedding.com

Still not convinced? Read our testimonials of appreciation from previous couples <3

Email: info@jasminandmatt.com
          Phone: +52-1-984-114-3386
          Facebook: Jasmin & Matt Photography
          Instagram: @jasminandmattphotography
          Pinterest: Jasmin & Matt

Ask us how we can help you plan your perfect wedding day.

#7 motevoli

motevoli
          • 3 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 13, 2018
          • Wedding Location:Mexico
          • LocationSF Area

Posted 01 September 2016 - 06:42 AM

Hi @Stacsoontobeegan !

My SO and I are planning a 2018 destination wedding also and are looking in the same areas! We are planning a site visit to the Cancun/Playa Del Carmen area in November and will be visiting Generations Riviera Maya as that is on our list as well. Keep in touch and I'll share pictures/reviews when I go.. we are also looking at Hyatt Ziva Cancun, Beach Palace, Azul Beach, and Secrets Maroma.

Best of Luck!

M

#8 amberjay00

amberjay00
          • 1 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 19, 2018
          • Wedding Location:Thailand

Posted 01 September 2016 - 09:51 PM

2018 seems so far away but when you have to plan a wedding.. It's not too far away!

I'm planning on a July wedding in Thailand in 2018! So excited. struggling to find some information on wedding planners though.

#9 JasminMattPhoto

JasminMattPhoto
          • Insiders
          • 113 posts
            • LocationPlaya del Carmen, Mexico

Posted 03 September 2016 - 10:07 AM

@amberjay00 wow Thailand, that sounds so amazing <3

Jasmin & Matt - Breathtaking Destination Wedding & Lifestyle Photography

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png rating on Facebook & BestDestinationWedding.com

Still not convinced? Read our testimonials of appreciation from previous couples <3

Email: info@jasminandmatt.com
            Phone: +52-1-984-114-3386
            Facebook: Jasmin & Matt Photography
            Instagram: @jasminandmattphotography
            Pinterest: Jasmin & Matt

Ask us how we can help you plan your perfect wedding day.

#10 phoenixbride

phoenixbride
            • 5 posts
            • Wedding Date:February 17, 2018
            • Wedding Location:Cancun or tulum
            • LocationAZ

Posted 19 September 2016 - 05:58 PM

hi! We are planning for a feb. 2018 wedding. Still no resort and I just talked to a travel agent. Do you mind sharing how you found your local (mexico) travel agent? by the way...it will be one year this december of us being engaged :lol:  ​

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2018 Brides, Cancun Riviera Maya

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users