5 replies to this topic

#1 JRodz

• 49 posts
  • Wedding Date:September 23, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Hyatt Ziva Cancun
  • LocationJersey Girl in Orlando, FL

Posted 24 March 2016 - 05:53 AM

Hi everyone! 

Can anyone recommend a company they have used or will be using for a catamaran cruise in Cancun. I'm looking for something fun to do for 45 of my guest the day after the wedding. Help! 

#2 ajens303

• 1 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 12, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Ocean Coral & Turquesa

Posted 24 March 2016 - 07:44 AM

I just booked a Catamaran for the day after our wedding in June. It was the best deal I could find for a drinking/snorkel trip! 

They are able to book a bus seperately, so we can travel as a group to the docking site. 

#3 JRodz

• 49 posts
  • Wedding Date:September 23, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Hyatt Ziva Cancun
  • LocationJersey Girl in Orlando, FL

Posted 24 March 2016 - 10:20 AM

@ajens303 That's awesome.I'm going to look into them! That's what we want drinking/ snorkeling and possibly visiting another island. We have 45 pp. So we'll need transportation from resort to location. 

#4 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
  • 3,071 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 10:05 AM

Welcome to the boards JRodz and ajens303, and CONGRATS on your upcoming dw in our gorgeous Riviera Maya!!! 

What a great idea - to take your guests out on a catamaran tour - FUN!!! Here's another tour company in Cancun who do some awesome wedding guest tours and could be worth checking out.....2 Amigos Cancun

Wishing you happy research, and that your wedding trips make amazing lifelong memories - cheers!!! team MTM :)

Edited by Moments That Matter, 25 March 2016 - 10:07 AM.

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                        100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#5 Nikhea

• 2 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 01:07 PM

I am new to this site. I am getting married November 2016 and looking for a company that would accommodate 40-50 people,
      I have researched a few companies in the area 1). Cancun Yachts (www.cancunyachts.com) and 2). Cancun Discounts (www.cancun-discounts.com). I was wondering if anyone knows of these two companies or one that might be able to accommodate my group. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

#6 vancouverpetunia

• 668 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 7, 2016
      • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire, Riviera Maya, Mexico
      • LocationVancouver, Canada

Posted 01 June 2016 - 09:10 PM

We did a snorkeling cruise with H2Oh Sun Cruises. It's a yacht - not a catamaran. Included lunch, drinks, a cake, etc. Leaves from Puerto Aventuras. I looked at a lot of different options, and their prices were some of the most reasonable I found (however I booked it a year ago, so that may have changed). We had 34 people on the cruise (total 40 were at the wedding). You can read my full review here. Overall, I would definitely recommend them.

- Erin

My planning thread: http://www.bestdesti...2016/?p=1893268

My Now Sapphire review: http://www.bestdesti...riviera-cancun/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users