Beach Wedding - Walking Down The "aisle?"

2017 Brides Beach Weddings Eloping

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 itscaramel

itscaramel
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 04:11 PM

Hello!  Recently engaged and planning on a beach wedding in May 2017.  We plan to rent a condo on the beach and use a planning company to set up the arbor.  We will have less than 10 people in attendance, so no chairs.  

My dad will likely walk me down the aisle, but from where?!  Does everyone watch us walk all the way from the parking lot/condo to the altar?  This seems so awkward!  

Does anyone have ideas on how to make this less awkward?

Thank you!!!

#2 LADYJUSTICE

LADYJUSTICE
    • 13 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 04:20 PM

@itscaramel I know a few hotels that we stayed at had something similar to a path leading to the beach... One hotel in particular had a back entrance that kind of connected to the path. Good luck! Congratulations!

#3 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
      • 603 posts
        • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 23 March 2016 - 08:21 PM

Hello!  Recently engaged and planning on a beach wedding in May 2017.  We plan to rent a condo on the beach and use a planning company to set up the arbor.  We will have less than 10 people in attendance, so no chairs.  

My dad will likely walk me down the aisle, but from where?!  Does everyone watch us walk all the way from the parking lot/condo to the altar?  This seems so awkward!  

Does anyone have ideas on how to make this less awkward?

Thank you!!!

@itscaramel congrats on your engagement, usually the walk would start from where your guests can see you.  if you are coming out of the car in the parking lot no-one can see you then.  hope this helps.

Happy Planning!

Joyce

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
        weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
        http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
        Joyce

#4 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
        • 3,074 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 10:12 AM

Welcome to our forum community and Congrats on your dw next May, itscarmel!!!

You'll find lots of great help, ideas + support from everyone here - plus tons of resources for answers to your planning questions - so well done on joining up :)

We've seen all kinds of entrances for the Brides we've captured on their Big Walk down the "aisle" like some of these.....taken from our Wedding Story Albums link

e89d55_683733f215d144939c7f75304b4b2efe.

e89d55_6daff621250e4074959a5519cbc4b28e.

e89d55_98d4dabd7051452b9448d5af19bc9d28.

Wishing you happy research - enjoy your journey, and All the BEST with your process - cheers!!! team MTM :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                              100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#5 AdamnJenn17

AdamnJenn17
          • 161 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 12:34 PM

Have an aisle runner and set up decorations and an archway and have your walk start there

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2017 Brides, Beach Weddings, Eloping

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users