Sign in to follow this  
melissadavis

Wedding Favours

What are you planning to give out as wedding favours?.I know chocolates are classic wedding favors. But what’s wrong in choosing something classic. I am planning to make some home made chocolates and get them  packed them in pvc plastic packing boxes. I am also planning to add our picture and date on top . You don’t have to spend a lot to do this. It’s something special because instead of buying you are making something for your guests.

Generally with a destination wedding brides will do something more local to where they're having their wedding. Many brides have done maracas with a Mexico wedding or small tequila bottles. I've seen a couple of suggestions as well for Jamaican destination weddings. With chocolates you still need to worry about transporting them, no matter how they're packed and if you're in a tropical climate, chocolate doesn't hold up that well sitting out on tables.

We had personalized koozies as our wedding favours and our guests simply loved them! They are affordable and fun but what I like the most is that you can use your koozies anytime and anywhere. It was very important to me that my wedding favours should be useful too.  ;)