Photo

Wedding Favours

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 melissadavis

melissadavis
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 09:24 PM

What are you planning to give out as wedding favours?.I know chocolates are classic wedding favors. But what’s wrong in choosing something classic. I am planning to make some home made chocolates and get them  packed them in pvc plastic packing boxes. I am also planning to add our picture and date on top . You don’t have to spend a lot to do this. It’s something special because instead of buying you are making something for your guests.

#2 acw271011

acw271011
    • Moderators
    • 3,128 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
    • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
    • LocationToronto Area

Posted 04 February 2016 - 09:39 PM

Generally with a destination wedding brides will do something more local to where they're having their wedding. Many brides have done maracas with a Mexico wedding or small tequila bottles. I've seen a couple of suggestions as well for Jamaican destination weddings. With chocolates you still need to worry about transporting them, no matter how they're packed and if you're in a tropical climate, chocolate doesn't hold up that well sitting out on tables.

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#3 AdamnJenn17

AdamnJenn17
    • 161 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 05:03 AM

just be careful with chocolate - the heat may turn them into chocolate sauce :)

#4 Mangosong

Mangosong
      • 170 posts
      • Wedding Date:March 20, 2017
      • Wedding Location:Costa Rica!
      • LocationBrooklyn

Posted 15 May 2016 - 03:28 PM

@melissadavis I would also suggest making sure you can bring them into the country. Sometimes they won't allow it. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users