Newbie - Fl Keys Resot

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cporitz

• 2 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 01:18 PM

Just go engaged on New Years and I am in the early stages of booking a resort for our Florida Keys Destination Wedding. If anyone could offer assistance if they also had (or even attended) a wedding at resort in the keys, I'd be very appreciative! The good/bad/ugly I want to hear it all! Thanks in advance for your help!

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,071 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 03:30 PM

Welcome to our forum community cporitz and Congrats on your New Years engagement!!! you've come to the right place for lots of great resources to assist you with dw planning :)

Wishing you happy research and all the best with your amazing journey ahead - cheers!!! team MTM :)

...for added inspiration, here are some magical wedding moments that matter we captured in our magnificent Mayan Riviera, taken from our Cover Photos Album - enjoy!!!

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#3 AdamnJenn17

• 161 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 01:45 PM

The keys is a wonderful location and offers lots for you and your guests to do

Be aware of your date - as things closer to Spring break may get a little crazy down there

When you do start to settle on a date - check what events are happening in the area

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users