Pro pics back from PV!!!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Yari

Yari
  • VIP Member
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 09:19 PM

Wow, you brought tears to my eyes. I love your pics, they were beautiful.

I love, love, love the song. Carrie Underwood just remade it and I think we are going to use it for our song...

#22 edna

edna
    • Site Supporter
    • 1,360 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 04:54 AM

Christine I love your pics and you looked stunning and your dress is so beautiful!!! I love to see again a wedding at Mayan by Prisar, it gets me more excited about mine!!!

#23 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
      • VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 05:36 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by christinepg
        Thank you guys so much. I revised the link once I figured out how to put the song on.

Thank you for the nice comments about my dress, my mom made it (the white one not the reception sequin dress)! She was so happy when I called her to tell her all your lovely comments!!! We were amazed at how beautiful it turned out because she hadnt made clothes in like 25 years and she never made a wedding dress.

I got married at the Marina Mayan and I used Prisar Vallarta as my coordinators. They were the best.
        First off - WOW, what a great looking couple you two make!!!!

Oddly enough your dress looks a LOT like a dress that my FMIL is making for FSIL. They are having some trouble with the bustle part though. Yours turned out fantastic!!!

Great wedding - I'm so glad we have decided to meet with Prisar when we go down in December.

Congrats on a beautiful wedding and the start of a long fulfilling life together. :)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#24 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
        • VIP Member
        • 4,791 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 05:37 PM

Quote:
          Thank you guys so much. I revised the link once I figured out how to put the song on.

Thank you for the nice comments about my dress, my mom made it (the white one not the reception sequin dress)! She was so happy when I called her to tell her all your lovely comments!!! We were amazed at how beautiful it turned out because she hadnt made clothes in like 25 years and she never made a wedding dress.

I got married at the Marina Mayan and I used Prisar Vallarta as my coordinators. They were the best.

Oddly enough your dress looks a LOT like a dress that my FMIL is making for FSIL. They are having some trouble with the bustle part though. Yours turned out fantastic!!!

Great wedding - I'm so glad we have decided to meet with Prisar when we go down in December.

Congrats on a beautiful wedding and the start of a long fulfilling life together. :)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
          "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#25 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
          • VIP Member
          • 4,791 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 05:47 PM

Quote:

~ Jaime & Martin ~
            "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

#26 boscobel

boscobel
            • VIP Member
            • 24,213 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 05:55 PM

Wow, can you say gorgeous? I can't beleive your mom made that dress, it was perfect!

#27 aimee

aimee
              • 1,662 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 06:14 PM

Everything was beautiful! You're so lucky to have such a talented mom, your dress was outstanding. And your hair was amazing too!

Congratulations!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users