katja10

Grand Palladium Vallarta - Tips Please!

Hello Brides!!

My fiancé and I are getting married at the Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa in November 2016! We have put down deposits and have a couple of decisions left to make for now. I was hoping for some input from others who have had a wedding here, attended one, or any advice in general about destination weddings would OF COURSE be super helpful :) 

Right now we are trying to decide on whether to have a private dinner or stick with the "semi-private" option that is included in the wedding package. I'm wondering if any of you have input on either option, and whether it's worth it to pay the extra fee for the private. 

If you have had your wedding here, and did the semi-private, any input as to what that was like would be wonderful! I'm just not sure what to expect!!

Thanks in advance, and i look forward to hearing from you all!!

Congrats on your upcoming Grand Palladium Vallarta wedding, katja10 and welcome to our forum community!!!

You've come to the right place for lots of great info, advice, suggestions and support from everyone here, so well done on getting a great start :)

For some added inspiration, here are a few Grand Palladium wedding moments that matter we captured in our magnificent Mayan Riviera.....enjoy!!!

From the Grand Palladium Colonial Wedding Album:

11216626_10153293698119487_9190968238500

11165242_10153293699394487_2674173710963

1529734_10153293700009487_69038742137551

Wishing you happy research and all the hope you find the perfect answers for you - cheers!!! team MTM :)

Edited by Moments That Matter

Welcome and congrats!

If you use the search bar up top you may find threads for your specific resort too :) may help answer some questions while you wait for replies!

This resort was on my list but in the end we chose the Mayan. I know of people who've stayed there and really loved it :)

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Congrats and welcome!

I agree with calgarybride2015. I would do a search up top and see what forums come up for the resort you're looking at, as well as the "Resort Reviews" section and see what past brides have said about their experience.

Good luck!

If you have more than 20 guests i would suggest a private event as it allows for more space and can allow your guests to get a little more lively(doesnt everyone want to on vacation) without disturbing other resort guests

Hi! I've recently put my deposit down for our wedding at GP Puerto Vallarta for March 2020. I was also wondering the same thing, what did you end up doing? And did it met your expectations?

My step brother got married at the GP Mayan Riviera and they had a private reception, although it was fairly short and we ended up going to the disco after because there was no where else to go.

We are thinking of doing a semi-private dinner, and then doing the Beach Bash after (private party on the beach).