4 replies to this topic

#1 jenna85

jenna85
  • 30 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Riviera Cancun
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 08 October 2015 - 01:15 PM

Hi Ladies, please help! I'm torn between this two. I like both of their photos. Also, I will be needing videos. Del Sol will be launching their video services and Sarani has been doing video services. I can't decide which on to go to. Any suggestions and past experiences with these vendors would help. Thank you! :)

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 11 October 2015 - 09:40 AM

I will not be much help because I love them both and they are both wonderful friends.

Did you check to see if they both have availability? Compare what packages they offer?

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 jenna85

jenna85
  • 30 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 13 October 2015 - 06:26 PM

@TammyWright

Thank you for your response. I did and I think we came up with a decision.

#4 TaraW

TaraW
  • 69 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 15, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Barcelo Maya - Playa Azul
  • LocationVictoria, BC

Posted 13 October 2015 - 07:49 PM

Have you checked our playaweddings.com? We booked them a few months ago after a lot of searching! I found that when I searched online for destination wedding photos, I was always drawn to both Del Sol photos and Playa Weddings the most.  With Del Sol you have an option of several photographers, but with Playa Weddings you get one! And they do wonderful videos as well! :)

I also found them less expensive and if you have to pay a vendor fee to have them come to your resort, they also offer a free hour of services to help balance that out!

#5 jenna85

jenna85
  • 30 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 28 March 2016 - 10:21 PM

We got our wedding video highlights. We had our wedding at Dreams Riviera Cancun 01/23/2016. We went with Sarani Weddins for photos and video and we are so delighted with everything.
We hired them for a 7 hour coverage of photos and video as well as a TTD photoshoot in a cenote.

Here's the link to our wedding video highlights:

And the link to our wedding photo blogs:
http://www.saraniwed...dreams-riviera/

http://www.saraniwed.../jenna-jeffrey/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Vendors, Videographers, Photographers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users