need to vent...

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 edna

edna
  • Site Supporter
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 11:15 PM

My friends and I have this weekly reunion every Thursday no matter what , tonight is at my house and taking in consideration I was going to have everybody here I wanted to give them the news about our us setting the date for November 15, 2008...

BUT Jorge said I should wait to tell everybody... ARGGGGHHHH I just want to tell them how happy I am with everything and I have to keep my mouth shout!!! He said, if you had waited so long, why you cant wait 1, 2, 3 weeks more or 1 month more!!! OMG this waiting will drive me nuts!!!

#2 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,754 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 11:17 PM

Why is he having you wait Edna?? Does he want to give you the ring first??

#3 edna

edna
      • Site Supporter
      • 1,360 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 11:20 PM

I think so Amy!!! but I dont know I dont think he has the ring already LOL

#4 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,754 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 11:22 PM

lol, I guess he wants to make it "official" before you tell everyone! But do your friends know you went on a site visit?

#5 edna

edna
          • Site Supporter
          • 1,360 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 11:28 PM

Yes he wants to make it official I think!!! and regards the site visit since all the family went , we told them was a family vacation LOL

#6 anaderoux

anaderoux
            • 3,220 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 12:28 AM

Oh I can't believe it, you're so strong.. I couldn't keep my mouth shut.. well in fact my husband told my friends first hahaha he couldn't wait either.. we started telling people since we set the date.. we weren't even sure we were going to be able to have a DW but we told everyone right away hehehe

But if the thing is he wants to make it official that's great 'cause he said 1 month, or less.. I'm guessing you'll have your ring by Christmas!!!

#7 PaulaV

PaulaV
              • VIP Member
              • 2,813 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 12:33 AM

Ay Edna! That is so exciting and we are so happy for you!
                You'll have to fill us in as soon as he makes the announcement!

#8 edna

edna
                • Site Supporter
                • 1,360 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 12:04 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by anacgarcia
                  Oh I can't believe it, you're so strong.. I couldn't keep my mouth shut.. well in fact my husband told my friends first hahaha he couldn't wait either.. we started telling people since we set the date.. we weren't even sure we were going to be able to have a DW but we told everyone right away hehehe

But if the thing is he wants to make it official that's great 'cause he said 1 month, or less.. I'm guessing you'll have your ring by Christmas!!!
                  I know Any, is so hard to keep it quiet !!! I guess in every "juevesito" I should eat , and eat and eat to keep my mouth busy... LOL

#9 edna

edna
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 1,360 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 12:09 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by PaulaV
                    Ay Edna! That is so exciting and we are so happy for you!
                    You'll have to fill us in as soon as he makes the announcement!

Oh Paula Thank you , you are so sweet. I promise , the girls from BDW are going to be the first to know!!!!

#10 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                    • VIP Member
                    • 4,791 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 12:10 PM

Awe, that is kinda cute but I understand that would be HARD to wait! Maybe you'll get a ring for Christmas...

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users