Wafflesmom

Wafflesmom Moon Palace Planning Thread - January 23, 2016

@ you don't have sausage fingers, size 5.5 is actually below average. I think 6 is the average ring size for women. Haha Iove that story. Just make sure you don't complain about your ring spinning then!

Ever since I got mine resized, it spins less. I had to get my e-ring resized since I apparently lose weight/inches off my fingers first. Why couldn't it have come off my stomach instead? Lol

• Like 5

My ring is a 5.5 and it spins but the 5 was snug! I've always jokes why my ankles and wrists/hands were so petite and I struggled everywhere else. Lol

My BMs husband got a black tungsten ring so she felt she should match. She had her wedding bands done in black diamonds. Looks awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Engagement Photos

I've realized that I haven't posted our engagement photos. Right away, I knew I wanted engagement photos. One, I love photos and believe that it's important to capture memories. Two, I wanted photos of us with our dog, Waffle. We initially chose spring as a good time to take photos so that we can take advantage of the beautiful backdrop cherry blossoms make during the season. Plus, it would look different from our wedding photos which would be more beachy. We scheduled for May but unfortunately because BC summer came earlier this year, we missed out on the cherry blossoms. Instead we chose to highlight the Pacific Westcoast beauty that surrounded us everyday. Here are a few of my favourites (sorry for the photo overload)

post-279721-0-11905500-1441895431_thumb.jpg

post-279721-0-28865900-1441895519_thumb.jpg

post-279721-0-25372600-1441895534_thumb.jpg

post-279721-0-49667500-1441895560_thumb.jpg

post-279721-0-53368200-1441895575_thumb.jpg

post-279721-0-09065100-1441895596_thumb.jpg

post-279721-0-54800800-1441895609_thumb.jpg

post-279721-0-74951200-1441895651_thumb.jpg

post-279721-0-36028700-1441895667_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

I love your engagement photos so much. It gives me major West Coast envy. You guys make a beautiful couple and I think that these pictures perfectly captured the love that you two have for eachother (AND WAFFLE! such a cutie pie).

• Like 2

Aww thanks @ It's funny but until that day, I had never been to that Park. It was so beautiful there and it was a beautiful May day. After an hour of taking pics, my smile started getting stiff and fake. To relax me, Derrick would randomly stick his finger in my ear when he was holding my face lol He's such a dork but it totally worked!

Oh and while we were having photos taken, we tied up Waffle to a tree. As people were walking by, they started taking pics of her. She was having her own photo session lol

• Like 3

Those are gorgeous pictures :) I love how the men did outfit changes too on here. I can see Shawn being like 'you are lucky I put on a nice shirt' :) beautiful.

• Like 2

Thanks @@calgarybride2015 Der didn’t complain at all about the wardrobe change. Though I did keep it simple for him by just having him change shirts and I made sure they were clothes he's comfy in. He even went shopping with me for them! Proof that he loves me lol

• Like 1

@@Wafflesmom your engagement photos are adorable! I love the outfits, puppy and scenery! Such a perfect setting, even if you missed the cherry blossoms, this is perfect! This reminds me to print off some of my engagement photos for our house haha.

• Like 2

Your ring is gorgeous. His ring is gorgeous. The engagement photos are gorgeous. Hahaha can you tell I'm a fan? What is the park?

• Like 3