maybeoneday

Turning Maybeoneday's Dream To Reality...

Yay! Congrats on being a Mrs! You really do need to post pics! lol You're really getting close now!

• Like 2

Gosh only 2 days before we fly...I really can't wait!

I finished work on Friday!! What a relief!! I really needed these few days to unwind and finish off packing.

**Plan for today

Pack! List any items that we may have forgotten.

Exchange holiday money - any thought on Pesos or dollars?

I already have a US dollars account I have been paying the WC with which holds extra and I have our Exit Tax in Pesos. So just need tipping and spending money.

**Plan for tomorrow

10.00am Haircut and styling

11.30am Waxing (ouch)

1.00pm Lunch with friends

3.30pm Last minute shop

4.30pm Chill out

**Wednesday

8.00am Taxi to airport

9.15am Check in

11.15am Fly to Mexico !!!

Maybeoneday

14 /10/2015 - R R C, Mexico

• Like 4

Omg that's so exciting. I can't wait to hear all about it. I hope you love the resort and your wedding day is all you've dreamed of and more.

I use peso in Mexico. With the Canadian dollar to the US I can't justify exchanging and peso is their currency. Maybe use what you have left from the US account and then get the rest in peso :)

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by calgarybride2015
  • Like 2

OMG 2 days before you leave? That's so exciting!! I love that you have "chill out" in your itinerary. I think we all get so caught up in the stress and anxiety that we forget to take a moment to relax. I wish you all the best and I hope everything turns out as you imagined (and more)

As for money, I always bring US dollar bills but with the exchange rate, I'm not sure what I'll be doing

• Like 2

@@Wafflesmom bring peso. It's their currency after all and you can tip more with the money you don't lose to exchange. Just make sure you tip what's equivalent to US/Canadian

Edited by calgarybride2015
  • Like 3

@@calgarybride2015 you make a good point, plus our exchange rate to pesos is so much better!

Yes cause you don't lose 25 cents to every dollar :/ ugh I hate our dollar right now lol

• Like 2

@@calgarybride2015 - we have decided to take Pesos for tipping and souvenirs and dollars for general spend. Thanks for the advice! X

@@Wafflesmom aww Thank you xx I can't believe we have 1 more day in the UK and then we are off!

Dilemma

The dress.... I spoke to my airline provider who tells me I can only take my dress on board in a wedding box or hand luggage. I have a wedding box but it is too big! I have purchased a new carry on but the dress needs to be folded several times with no space for anything else! Also hand luggage is only 5kg! Should I chance it in my hold luggage as I have enough space? FI is putting his suit in his case.

Maybeoneday

14 /10/2015 - R R C, Mexico

Edited by maybeoneday
  • Like 1