#1 diadiamond

diadiamond
  • 242 posts
  • Wedding Date:September 24, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Varadero
  • LocationToronto

Posted 24 June 2015 - 06:55 PM

Hi Everyone:

I was just wondering if anyone else has a hard time getting to this website?  I keep getting a notification on my computer saying that there's harmful malware when I type in the url or when I find the link through a Google search and then I get an error page.  Sometimes when I type in the website name it tells me that there's no data on the page.  I've been getting to the site by going into my e-mail and clicking on a link to a notification.  

I'm just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same thing?

Thanks in advance =)

event.png

My Planning Thread:

#2 acw271011

acw271011
  • Moderators
  • 3,128 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 24 June 2015 - 07:54 PM

Hmm that sound strange. I've never had an issue getting to the site at all except once when it first switched over from the old format and we had to switch our login. But notifications went out to the site members at the time on what to do. I can put a trouble report in for you if you like and see if we can find out what the issue is, unless you've already done it. Let me know.

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#3 diadiamond

diadiamond
  • 242 posts
  • Wedding Date:September 24, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Varadero
  • LocationToronto

Posted 02 July 2015 - 06:19 PM

I would really appreciate that =)  I haven't done anything yet, but it's been really hard to get to this site.  I'm getting really close to my wedding and I'd love to come on more often to get more inspiration and share my own story as well.  

event.png

My Planning Thread:

#4 acw271011

acw271011
  • Moderators
  • 3,128 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 02 July 2015 - 06:27 PM

It's funny because tonight I've had nothing but problems getting here. First time. I just was able to log in now. I'll pass the word along.

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users