yycbride2016

Yycbride2016 Grand Sirenis Planning Thread February 2016

@@yycbride2016 They have a sale going on at Michael's that ends today:

GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=0&messageId=0ef

I thought of your theme when I saw this.  Sorry if the picture is small, it's a lot of nautical, beachy items at 70% off!

• Like 2

I thought of your theme when I saw this.  Sorry if the picture is small, it's a lot of nautical, beachy items at 70% off!

Realized the first image probably didn't show up.

post-281751-0-86278200-1438268218_thumb.jpg

@@ashhtayy

Haha you have to be a real sweet talker. My FI knows how much of a princess I am. Actually When we picked my engagement ring i didn't think I'd want a wedding band because it's a bigger ring to begin with and I have small hands. My Fi was shocked when I ended up wanting bands. His mum has a very similar ring to mine and has two bands with it and I love it! I think thats what changed my mind. Each band was going to cost $800  :o and my FI was subtly hinting that that was too much given the cost of my Eing. I wasn't even sold on them anyways. When we found rings for half that price we were sold. Plus once I saw how good it looked, how could I?! haha. I"m pretty sure I'll be able to sneak in the second ring once we're married onto my finger haha. 

@@calgarybride2015

That will be so pretty! It'll be nice that you will have them soldered together! I considered that but I want to have the bands to wear when we go on holidays without having my flashy eRing. Plus they are really cute on their own! 

@@deecol

Ahhh yes I just saw this. Its so dangerous! I'm probably going to go tonight after work. Luckily I'm working from home and i'm like 5 min away from a Michaels haha. Thanks for the heads up! 

Edited by yycbride2016
  • Like 5

@@yycbride2016 I'm going today as well, whenever I wander through Michael's I find something I need.  You're right, so dangerous but if it's 70% off is it really that bad? lol

• Like 1

@@deecol This is so true. I've actually gotten a few things there at 70% for our wedding and you don't end up feeling too bad. I just told my FI "Don't hate me but Michaels is having a huge sale and I'm going after work" hahaha. 

• Like 2

@@yycbride2016 hahaha same!  quick text: "Going to Michael's on my way home, they have a sale on"

• Like 2

I love the wedding band/s :)! They look great with your e-ring and you'd never guess that they weren't a matching set. 

• Like 2

@@ashhtayy

Haha you have to be a real sweet talker. My FI knows how much of a princess I am. Actually When we picked my engagement ring i didn't think I'd want a wedding band because it's a bigger ring to begin with and I have small hands. My Fi was shocked when I ended up wanting bands. His mum has a very similar ring to mine and has two bands with it and I love it! I think thats what changed my mind. Each band was going to cost $800  :o and my FI was subtly hinting that that was too much given the cost of my Eing. I wasn't even sold on them anyways. When we found rings for half that price we were sold. Plus once I saw how good it looked, how could I?! haha. I"m pretty sure I'll be able to sneak in the second ring once we're married onto my finger haha. 

@@calgarybride2015

That will be so pretty! It'll be nice that you will have them soldered together! I considered that but I want to have the bands to wear when we go on holidays without having my flashy eRing. Plus they are really cute on their own! 

@@deecol

Ahhh yes I just saw this. Its so dangerous! I'm probably going to go tonight after work. Luckily I'm working from home and i'm like 5 min away from a Michaels haha. Thanks for the heads up! 

Yes I have considered that as well.  I may solder my two I have now together and leave the third one apart.   

Decisions we have to make :) hehe!

Actually truth be told, I may never get them soldered together because I don't want to give them up for 2-3 weeks haha!

• Like 1

Yes I have considered that as well.  I may solder my two I have now together and leave the third one apart.   

Decisions we have to make :) hehe!

Actually truth be told, I may never get them soldered together because I don't want to give them up for 2-3 weeks haha!

Juan wanted to get mine soldered before we left but I was afraid they won't fit when put together, etc. It's just too late right now, I'll probably wait until we're back. I haven't worn my e-ring for 3 weeks almost, it definitely feels weird haha. 

I thought of you this morning when I got the email too. Life got busy and I forgot to send. Happy someone else did :)

• Like 1