Ruzanna

Toronto (Gta) Brides Meet Up?!

@@calgarybride2015 ha ha that's perfect for me!!! We get home on the Monday, which is the long weekend here, from Boston by way of Saint John NB and Doug's parents 60th wedding anniversary so that would be great!!!

That's good! I think it will work. I have no idea what's at Canada's wonderland and how long it takes but after you are all done work and such I think we'd be done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Sorry I missed all this!  May 13th I have a work function, let me know if there are any other dates on the table.

Would love to you @@calgarybride2015 and Aug 5th looks good for me at the moment!

• Like 1

Ladies - any ideas? We seem to be sort of stuck here lol

Idea maybe to meet up with Ashley after her wedding? Doesn't seem like there is a date that's going to work before she leaves. @@deecol  @  @@krystalball  @@diadiamond  @@Meandhim  @@ashhtayy  @@snswedding2016    I know I'm missing somebody.....

It's so sad that everyone has gone away. It's life I know but still sad...

@@deecol @@snswedding2016 @ @@diadiamond @@krystalball @@Meandhim I hope everything is good with all of you. Hoping maybe sometime we could put a "reunion" of some kind together! Especially when @@ashhtayy gets back from her wedding! Miss you guys!!

@@acw271011 I missed this place so much and just saw that you mentioned me.  How are you?  I'd also love for all of us to do something.  I can't believe it's been almost a year since most of us first met.

• Like 1

I'll be in ON in a week! My only date is Aug 5 and that comes after a long day at Canada's Wonderland so really not sure how it would work. Also given I am not driving there alone haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

@calgarybride2015  So would you be up for getting together? Ladies?@@diadiamond @@deecol @ @@ashhtayy @snswedding2016  I know I'm forgetting some... @meandhim  is anyone available for this Friday?

@@acw271011 I would love to but I don't think I can make this Friday!  If anything changes I'll be there  :)

Sorry I'm hardly on here anymore, if I don't respond please msg me on FB.

• Like 1