4 replies to this topic

#1 Nybride525

Nybride525
  • 229 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 1, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
  • LocationNew York

Posted 08 May 2015 - 11:23 AM

I am currently at now jade and have at least 50 organza coral sashes here along with 8 aisle hangers 4 starfish and 4 shells.....if you are marrying at now jade I can ask if they will store them for.you but it seems like such a waste for me.to.bring home.. I also have 4_5 real touch rose.bouquets and some burlap.and.metal tin can centerpieces with coveralls....and also a fishnet thing they used on the cake table. When husband gets back.from his boys day I can have him take pics if there's any interest....I hate to waste them but if I am only reselling at this cost to.bring them home it seems pointless

Jamie

#2 AmorDeMiVida

AmorDeMiVida
  • 102 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 16, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 08 May 2015 - 04:15 PM

I'm interested in the rose real touch bouquets and sashes. Can you send pictures to jrcorrales@gmail.com please?

#3 yasminea84

yasminea84
  • 44 posts
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade-Riviera Maya, Mexico
  • LocationChicago

Posted 09 May 2015 - 07:13 AM

@Nybride525 Congrats! Me and my hubby met while you guys while you were doing the trash the dress. Hope you guys had an awesome wedding! :)

Edited by yasminea84, 09 May 2015 - 07:13 AM.

70 Guests + Bride and Groom!

#4 Nybride525

Nybride525
  • 229 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 09 May 2015 - 07:21 PM

@Nybride525 Congrats! Me and my hubby met while you guys while you were doing the trash the dress. Hope you guys had an awesome wedding! :)

Wasn't us lol our trash the Dress is Monday. Ill have hubs take pix Tomm

Jamie

#5 Nybride525

Nybride525
  • 229 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 13 May 2015 - 11:53 AM

Thanks for the interest but items are no longer Available....I met a future bride here who didn't have many things yet and her wedding is in a few weeks so we gave them to her.....we agreed it.was going to be much easier then dragging the 2 extra suitcases home lol....plus it.makes me happy to.help.a fellow.bride

Jamie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users