Photo

Hellosassypants Wedding Thread 4.17.15 (Gran Caribe Real)

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 Janjin

Janjin
  • 94 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 20, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori, Riviera Maya, Mexico
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 24 April 2015 - 06:18 AM

You looked beautiful!!  Congratulations!! 

Daisy

Can't wait to marry my best friend   :).

Planning Thread: http://www.bestdesti...tori/?p=1902797

#12 hellosassypants

hellosassypants
  • 146 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 17, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Cancun, Mexico
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:34 AM

We did not hire a videographer but instead we brought our GoPro camera. We had a few friends hold our GoPro and I was really happy with it. They were able to get our entire ceremony so I was able to watch it from when it all started till the very end. It was so nice! :) If you have a GoPro camera, I recommend one for your wedding. The only thing I really regret (well I completely forgot) was getting some group photos from the photographer. I forgot to get both sides of the families together for a photo.

Our private reception was awesome too. I am so glad we went with it. We extended an extra hour for the reception and it ended around 9:30pm. It worked out really well and it gave our guests (who didn't stay on the resort) to hang out before their day pass expired. 

Attached Files

N&C

April 17, 2015

Gran Caribe Real (Cancun, Mexico)

Including Bride & Groom: 22 guests (19 adults & 3 children)

#13 Meandhim

Meandhim
  • 706 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 25, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Grand Palladium in Punta Cana
  • LocationToronto

Posted 25 April 2015 - 04:23 AM

@hellosassypants beautiful photos!!! You looked fantastic!!!! Congratulations!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My Planning Thread - MeandHim - Grand Palladium Bavaro - Nov 25 2015

event.png

#14 TinkerSofi

TinkerSofi
  • 2,217 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 13, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Azul Fives Playa del Carmen
  • LocationCanada

Posted 25 April 2015 - 11:16 PM

wow you looked gorgeous! Congratulations :D

Edit: I just saw the pictures from the gropro. I loved your guestbook, so cute :)

When we were planning our wedding at Gran Caribe I loved the gazebo, it looks great when everything is set up! 

Your pictures give me a good idea for how things will be set up on the tables and how many people could I realistically fit in each table. Did you have 9 or 10 per table? 

Edited by TinkerSofi, 25 April 2015 - 11:20 PM.

event.png

#15 hellosassypants

hellosassypants
  • 146 posts
  • Wedding Location:Cancun, Mexico
  • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 26 April 2015 - 11:20 AM

wow you looked gorgeous! Congratulations :D

Edit: I just saw the pictures from the gropro. I loved your guestbook, so cute :)

When we were planning our wedding at Gran Caribe I loved the gazebo, it looks great when everything is set up!

Your pictures give me a good idea for how things will be set up on the tables and how many people could I realistically fit in each table. Did you have 9 or 10 per table?

Thank you!

The gazebo was a perfect location because we weren't too far from the beach or the restrooms.

We did 10 per table (round) and everyone was able to sit down and talk with each other. We had the option of doing one huge table but I wanted the table to split so we could have room for dancing.

N&C

April 17, 2015

Gran Caribe Real (Cancun, Mexico)

Including Bride & Groom: 22 guests (19 adults & 3 children)

#16 acw271011

acw271011
  • Moderators
  • 3,128 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 26 April 2015 - 02:23 PM

@hellosassypants At last - the third bride is back safe and sound! Congrats on being a Mrs! You were absolutely gorgeous and I love your dress! it really looks like everything went well. Your pictures are great! And a GoPro is a great idea! Something I never thought about! Looking forward to seeing more photos!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#17 kcole123

kcole123
  • 850 posts
  • Wedding Location:Melia Caribe
  • LocationPunta Cana, Dominican

Posted 26 April 2015 - 08:52 PM

yay I can't believe I am only seeing this now. You looked gorgeous my fellow April 17th bride. Congratulations to you and hubby and I can't wait to see more pictures.

Kristy and Nathan

Melia Caribe Tropical

April 17, 2015

#18 lidy22

lidy22
  • 9 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 25, 2015
  • LocationGran Caribe Real

Posted 05 May 2015 - 08:39 AM

Congratulations!! Absolutely beautiful :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users