51 replies to this topic

#21 fijiangel15

fijiangel15
  • 3 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 29, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Punta Cana - Now Larimar Resort
  • LocationNew York - Long Island

Posted 12 August 2015 - 10:38 AM

@AshleyNYC323 I am!!! We are getting married April 29th!!! EEEkkkkkk. 

@becksnfx We are April 29th!!! So we will be there together! Nice to meet you :) 

#22 hardyali

hardyali
  • 19 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 29, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Punta Cana

Posted 24 August 2015 - 09:33 AM

In case anyone else was wondering.....

You can do an extended cocktail hour. Luisa said it's an extra 12$ per person

#23 FutureMrsVanthof

FutureMrsVanthof
  • 22 posts
  • Wedding Date:March 16, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
  • LocationNova Scotia

Posted 25 August 2015 - 10:33 AM

we are March 16th 2016 :) :)

#24 Soon2beJara

Soon2beJara
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 06:15 AM

Hello everyone! I'm looking like crazy and almost ready to book at NOW for Aug 6th 2016. I'm so stressed out planning and trying to pick the right resort! 

I'm a little confused about the private reception and the drinks? Is alcohol included with the dinner. If anyone knows that would be great.  

Also if anyone could email me the spread sheet they received that would be a wonderful help. any extra info is appreciated!

Good luck to everyone and there planing! 

#25 MelissaLaurel

MelissaLaurel
    • 4 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 11, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Punta Cana

Posted 28 August 2015 - 07:19 AM

Hey everyone!
    I'm getting married at Now Larimer May 11th 2016!! I was able meet with my wedding coordinator, go over my wedding packet and take a tour the resort in July. It was beautiful! I can't wait till may!!

Also wanted to let you guys know they have a bridal room you can rent for the day of your wedding. I already reserved it for my day and highly recommend it. Its a great place to get ready with your bridesmaids. Included is champagne, fruit and snacks. :) any questions just ask. I also have a ton of pictures I took when I was there.

#26 AshleyNYC323

AshleyNYC323
    • 21 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 9, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

Posted 08 September 2015 - 05:37 PM

Hey everyone!
    I'm getting married at Now Larimer May 11th 2016!! I was able meet with my wedding coordinator, go over my wedding packet and take a tour the resort in July. It was beautiful! I can't wait till may!!

Also wanted to let you guys know they have a bridal room you can rent for the day of your wedding. I already reserved it for my day and highly recommend it. Its a great place to get ready with your bridesmaids. Included is champagne, fruit and snacks. :) any questions just ask. I also have a ton of pictures I took when I was there.

How were you able to reserve it so early? I was told that I couldn't do that until February for my April 9 wedding.

#27 MelissaLaurel

MelissaLaurel
    • 4 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 11, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Punta Cana

Posted 09 September 2015 - 02:18 AM

@AshleyNYC323 I was able to reserve the date in June. I just had to put down the deposit.  I originally wanted to get married in April but there was only one open day. I hope you already put your deposit down and have the date you wanted. :) 

#28 AshleyNYC323

AshleyNYC323
    • 21 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 9, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

Posted 13 September 2015 - 11:17 AM

@AshleyNYC323 I was able to reserve the date in June. I just had to put down the deposit.  I originally wanted to get married in April but there was only one open day. I hope you already put your deposit down and have the date you wanted. :)

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I didn't mean the date, I meant the bridal suite.  I was told that it couldn't be reserved until 90 days before the ceremony date.  

#29 DR2015

DR2015
    • 150 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 1, 2015
    • Wedding Location:NOW Larimar Punta Cana, Dom. Rep.

Posted 13 September 2015 - 07:56 PM

@AshleyNYC323 I would recommend speaking with Mercy and pushing for it! We locked in our May 1, 2015 date in August of 2013 and they gave us the same trouble saying 90 days well on the 92nd day I tried again and of course it was booked, interestingly enough no one knew how....
    May 01, 2015- complete!! 73 guests+bride & groom! Now Larimar Punta Cana!

#30 thanhnv20

thanhnv20
    • 2 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 08:08 AM

thanks all

tổng đài đăng ký cap quang fpt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users