I'm making a huge list right now....just not sure where things should be on the list! lol...It's getting there
I do most of my efficient planning at work actually...I work on a computer all day so I find at night I just don't want to look at a computer at all...plus my brain shuts down at 4:30 when I leave the office! lol!
Here's what I have done so far..
- Ceremony Dress, Shoes, & Accessories (except undergarments & Alterations)
- Reception Dress, Shoes, & Accessories (except undergarments & Alterations)
- Wedding Rings
- Trial Make up apt at Sephora...may do my own make up...may get it done at resort
- Trial Hair Apr with my Friend...she may do my hair...may get it done at resort
- Legal ceremony date, location, & officiant (just have to get the licence in June when I go home for a weekend)
- all the bridesmaid accessories (except for a necklace)
- All the Groomsmen Atire & accessories (except for a belt)
- FI's Pants and Shoes
- 50% of the Bridesmaids Gift
- 20% of the OOT bag
- 30% of stationary Design
- Flower Girl Outfit and Seashell ball
- First Dance Song picked
- Tea light holders for the Tables
- Straws and flags for the place names ( like @kcole123 )
- Seashell and ribbon for the rings ( Like @calgarybride2015 )
- my Bouquet sorted with the resort
- my Dad's pants
OK this list isn't too bad...starting to feel better... I will start working on making apts for things. I am using the resort Video and DJ but it seems as though you don't book them..you just put it in the spreadsheet you send a month before and confirm when you get there... that makes me nervous...it seems a though my WC doesn't understand what I'm asking...or I'm not understanding her answer.