Sign in to follow this  
AyeWatSoon

Question For Brides With A Late Wedding

How many plan to see their fiance the day of?

We're having breakfast together the morning of our ceremony then separating.

We're having breakfast together the morning of our ceremony then separating.

We didn't part until after breakfast the day of our wedding.

We may have spent a bit more time together, but since we had breakfast at 9am and the spa started at 10am that is just the way it worked!

How many plan to see their fiance the day of?

@ I've been thinking about this! I'm so torn now since waking up and having breakfast together sounds so lovely but at the same time, I wonder if it would take away from the "first look" moment? I know it will be different with both of us dressed up and about to get married, but would not seeing each other until a few moments before saying "I do" make it better? I think I've watched too many rom-coms lol

@ I've been thinking about this! I'm so torn now since waking up and having breakfast together sounds so lovely but at the same time, I wonder if it would take away from the "first look" moment? I know it will be different with both of us dressed up and about to get married, but would not seeing each other until a few moments before saying "I do" make it better? I think I've watched too many rom-coms lol

I don't think having breakfast together can be classified as a first look. Hahah I had bed head and no makeup on. The first look to me is when you are done up and in your dress. Husband doesn't feel eating breakfast together ruined that moment whatsoever. He was blown away.

Saw the video last night awe so wonderful to re live it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I am not very traditional, but leaning toward spending the night before apart. Maybe it is just because spending the night with my sister and my niece sounds kinda fun! And he has a super close group of guy friends that I'm sure they'd have fun with some guy time too. 

However, we haven't discussed and when I mention it to him he might think the not-seeing-eachother thing is silly. He is so clueless I'm sure he doesn't even know that traditionally we would spend the night apart. Ha! Boys....