Sign in to follow this  
Bella

Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BVP View Post
Hi Bella - Love your name too - It's like everyone is calling you beautiful all the time! - What woman wouldn't love that? (bella = beautiful in spanish for those gringas out there).

You will find great info here - we are all here to help!

Marci
i found this stray kitty...actually saved him from a street person...and named it isabella so i could call her bella...she was so pretty...i bought all these pretty purple accesories for her and took her to the vet...the vet asks me what is your kitties name...and i said "isabella, but we call her bella"...ans he is like interesting name since he is a boy...isabella is now oscar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by host View Post
i found this stray kitty...actually saved him from a street person...and named it isabella so i could call her bella...she was so pretty...i bought all these pretty purple accesories for her and took her to the vet...the vet asks me what is your kitties name...and i said "isabella, but we call her bella"...ans he is like interesting name since he is a boy...isabella is now oscar.
ha ha ha...that is super funny!

Quote:
That is hilarious:) My parents had a cat named "Little Girl". They took Little Girl to the vet to get fixed and found out that she was actually a little boy. But, they kept the name the same- so this poor cat was named Little Girl all its 14 year life! It was a huge fat orange male cat called little girl and he had quite an attitude- I blame it on my parents because they gave him a complex!

Quote:
Hilarious!!
The same thing happened with my Blue and Gold MaCaw - for 12 years we thought 'Maya" was a girl - She(he) adored my husband the most - so I guess my bird's gay too!