Photo

Finest 2015/2016 Brides

• Please log in to reply
486 replies to this topic

#351 airsusie

airsusie
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 05:30 AM

Hi - I got married at the Finest last year May and can't believe it's almost been a year! I just sold my wedding dress so it was making me nostalgic for the planning, so I came by the forum. Someone was saying they weren't sure how the wedding looks on the beach, so I thought I'd share a couple of pix of our reception on the beach. This is on the beach right in front of Las Dunas where we had the cocktal hour. We had a dance floor, but no floor under the reception or tables. We had given guests a big heads up on this, so everyone was barefoot or wearing sand friendly shoes. Also, here are some of our professional photos:  https://www.facebook...1&l=32ddd1ce18 

Congrats everyone!

Attached Files

#352 lizzjameson

lizzjameson
    • 66 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 04:16 AM

2 Weeks To Gooooooooooooo!!!
      @airsusie how was the weather during your stay and the wedding? Your reception setup is gorgeous!!! I wish I could've seen more!!!! I'm getting sooooooooo excited!!!!

Finished a couple last min items last night.638666c3c027fbf0879f5aa93690794f.jpg

And since vista print sent me more coupons I also had our dinner selections printed on a cute lil card for them to set at each place setting ....dadf89cc5cf6f4530658e185c2b55a0b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Finishing The DJ's questionnaire tonight and that's basically it! Did anyone else use the resort DJ? How is he? I'm hoping he's super interactive and fun! I want everyone to have a blast!!!!

#353 airsusie

airsusie
      • 30 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 07:47 AM

@lizzjameson weather was perfect the whole weekend luckily. 80s and sunny. I didn't check the weather because I didn't want to stress about it, but was later told it had been forecast to thunderstorm over the weekend, so don't rely too much on the forecast! Congrats and enjoy!

Edited by airsusie, 12 April 2016 - 07:47 AM.

#354 mexiwedding

mexiwedding
        • 39 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 09:57 AM

@lizzjameson Thanks so much for sharing your details! I love the charger and note :) Your wedding menu looks gorgeous too - I think I am going to be cheap and not print the menu out :(

Congratulations!! I hope the weather cooperates - you are smart for getting married in Spring - I hope it isn't too hot and humid. I am sure I will be melting at mine in June.

#355 lizzjameson

lizzjameson
          • 66 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 01:01 PM

Thanks @mexiwedding I completely understand! It adds up quickly!!! I only did that cause I was getting some other things made and it was only an extra $3 to print all the menus up too. Lol

Thanks @airsusie I'm trying not to even think about it since it's not something I can control either way!

#356 Robersonpartyof2

Robersonpartyof2
            • 17 posts
            • Wedding Date:May 25, 2016

Posted 13 April 2016 - 07:20 AM

@OliveiraWedding

Did you ever find more pictures of your reception at las dunas? I cant find any pics anywhere! beautiful wedding! gets me excited!

Edited by Robersonpartyof2, 13 April 2016 - 07:28 AM.

#357 mexiwedding

mexiwedding
            • 39 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 11:08 AM

Does anyone know what time the resort Beach Party begins on Thursdays? I would like to add it to our schedule print out in the Welcome bags :)

Though I wonder if it is overkill to add this event to our schedule on top of the Welcome Party and wedding festivities. I don't want guests to feel forced into going to the resort party. Any thoughts on this?

#358 Maurindy2016

Maurindy2016
              • 42 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 11:30 AM

@airsusie:  Did you have to buy the lighting for the event on the beach?  If so, what was the cost?

@mexiwedding:  My wedding is in June 24th,  I think yours is in June as well.  From my WC (Yanin) I was told:

Thursday Night: Bollywood

Saturday Night: Mexican Night

Sunday:  White night party

Anyone know what Friday is (its' our wedding day) so just curious.

#359 mexiwedding

mexiwedding
                • 39 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 11:34 AM

@Maurindy2016 Hi there! Yanin told me Thursday was Bollywood and that Monday was the White Party. My wedding is on Sunday June 5 so hopefully I am not making my guests miss the White party :(

Yanin made it seem like they only have special beach parties on Thursdays and Mondays. I believe there is a show each night though.

#360 Maurindy2016

Maurindy2016
                  • 42 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 11:50 AM

@mexiwedding:  Oh, I think they change things up weekly, so your schedule is different from mine!

2 more months to go for us!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users