Finest 2015/2016 Brides

• Please log in to reply
486 replies to this topic

#231 AandM2015

AandM2015
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 12:25 PM

Hi Girls,

I'm less than 2 weeks away from the big day!.  For those of you who got makeup done at the Spa, did you think they did a good job?  I'm not doing a trial beforehand and have a few friends on standby to fix the makeup if needed.

Also, how big was the wedding cake (height, width)? Trying to figure out what to do with the topper.

Thanks!

-A

#232 MrsDuru16

MrsDuru16
    • 3 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 12:51 PM

Hi Girls!

About to book my wedding for August 2016!! But I am torn between booking with an  agent, or directly with Finest with a promo code?

If any one has booked with a promo code , what percentage of discount do you get off? Raul told me they cant price adjust to amazing rates I found on Travelocity. Help!! 

#233 mexiwedding

mexiwedding
      • 39 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 12:57 PM

@AandM2015 - Congratulations!! How was your big day?? How did your makeup turnout? Would love to hear and tips you don't mind sharing. Thank you in advance!!

#234 SusanMarie813

SusanMarie813
        • 195 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 05:55 PM

Hi everyone.. Here is the link to my wedding photos.  I just received them from my photographer... I love them!!

http://danmarinophot...0000c6cj6bCoTe8

Gian-Luigi & Susan September 13, 2015 Finest Resort http://www.finestres...CFQeUfgodpEAA-A

#235 Maurindy2016

Maurindy2016
          • 42 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 08:39 PM

Hi everyone.. Here is the link to my wedding photos.  I just received them from my photographer... I love them!!

http://danmarinophot...0000c6cj6bCoTe8

Great pictures!  Where was your wedding ceremony at?  Stone Gazebo?  

#236 SusanMarie813

SusanMarie813
            • 195 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 05:16 AM

Hi! It was the stone floor. We were suppose to be on the beach but my MIL fell in the shower and had to be in a wheel chair her whole trip. I didn't want anyone carrying her or her not there so we moved it. Didn't even know the difference. Guest like it as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gian-Luigi & Susan September 13, 2015 Finest Resort http://www.finestres...CFQeUfgodpEAA-A

#237 evita325

evita325
              • 4 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 06:23 AM

awesome pics! Did the resort get the sparklers for you? How much were they? Thank you & Congrats

#238 SusanMarie813

SusanMarie813
                • 195 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 07:36 AM

Thank you. Yea the resort provided the sparklers. Our coordinator picked them up. I got them from a vendor that someone posted on the boards. Search for sparklers in Mexico. Work with the vendor then ask your coordinator if they can help. My person was awesome Luz.

#239 lizzjameson

lizzjameson
                  • 66 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 08:24 AM

83 Days to go til our BIG Day in Mexico and I'm feeling a little stressed cause the wedding coordinator Viviana just sent me an email that Yanin is taking over our wedding. Has anyone used her?

#240 Pixistick

Pixistick
                    • 15 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 07:50 AM

I had my wedding at Finest on January 24th. I met with Viviana and Yanin, Vivana was training Yanin at the time so they were both present when I had my pre-wedding meeting as well as my actual wedding day. They were both very nice and helpful but one thing to point about about Yanin is that her english is not as good as Viviana's so you need to be very clear and get to the point when you talk to her.

Don't get too stressed, everything will work out fine :) 

I still had a few things that needed to be sorted out before I arrived at the resort and we were able to get it all sorted out at the meeting a few days before the wedding. 

Good Luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users