I think it will. The reviews are really good. I'm very honest and I'll be there 10 days I'll tell you the truth. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Btw I looked I paid less when I booked in February then it is now. No decrease for me

Hey Everyone!

I am getting married at Finest on Saturday 5, 2015, getting nervous. I never did a site visit or anything, have just been planning via e-mail with Viviana, who is amazing btw. Just wondering if anyone had the bonfire and had any feedback or pictures. I am also having a hard time picking flowers and bouquets from the picture catalogue, any opinions? suggestions?

Thank you!! :)

I have Viviana as well, and she's been fantastic! She responds within 24-48 hours and is always so pleasant.

@@OliveiraWedding let me know if you do the bonfire, and how it went. I'm considering it for the welcome party (instead of a dinner since I have groups coming in at multiple times).

For the flowers, I've selected a standard bouquet out of their catalogue and have customized some of the flowers in it to work with my colour pallet. Easy!

Congrats to both you and to @@SusanMarie813 , you two will have wonderful days!!!

@@OliveiraWedding I'd love to see pics of the bonfire as well. I was thinking of doing that for a nice lil mellow welcome as well since my guests are all arriving at different times.

Is anyone doing the fire dancers at their reception?? I was thinking of adding that as well.

Also who's using their center pieces and who's bringing their own?? I'm kind of torn and not a huge fan of theirs.

Using my own. Got them from Ikea on sale lanterns. Putting a candle sand and some shells. Then I got small tea lights to put on the table with shells and starfish. I purchased burlap table runners as well to put down. I ordered the wood tables

I am havin a small wedding, only 24 people. Viviana said we could probably do one long table with one large centerpiece, it's just hard to scale size and color from those pictures! And does anyone know anything about the bouquets? The cataligies for the bridal bouquets and bridesmaids bouquets are exactly the same, except the bridesmaids are less expensive. Wondering if this means they are the same, just smaller?

Does anyone know what the outside vendor fees are for DJ & florist? I am waiting on a reply from my WC, but would like to start soliciting quotes since my wedding is now only 58 days away.

As far as the flower catalogs, I sent over pictures of what I liked & asked my WC to select what was an equivalent from their catalogs to avoid any extra charges. I told her the colors I wanted and which flowers I didn't want - for instance, lilies, because I am allergic. It didn't seem to be a problem from her.