Aruba Wedding October 2015

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 SoniaCiullo

SoniaCiullo
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 09:30 PM

Hi everyone,

I am planning a wedding in Aruba for 14 of us for October 2015. I've enquired with the RIU Palaca and Occidental, and have been talking with Bonny from Aruba Wedding By Bonny. Does anyone have any suggestions on the best way to go? We want to stay at an all inclusive, but I'm not too sure about having the wedding on the resort as well as I'm not convinced you get a good deal on their wedding packages (and not to mention correspondence has been slow so far from both resorts).

Any suggestions would be really helpful:))

Thanks everyone

#2 acw271011

acw271011
    • Moderators
    • 3,128 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
    • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
    • LocationToronto Area

Posted 06 January 2015 - 09:26 AM

Congrats and welcome! Have you looked at any of the reviews here to see what past brides have said about the resorts you're looking at? As well, do you have a travel agent? Absolutely a must! They will work with you on rates and rooms and help your guests with their bookings as well. Not sure if you're in the US or Canada but if in the US there is Wright Travel that are affiliated with this site and work with a lot of the brides from here. If you're in Canada, there are several that the ladies here have used.

Definitely take a read through the forums and the reviews and see that there is. Good luck!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 06 January 2015 - 07:30 PM

welcome to BDW!  Aruba is a beautiful choice :)

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,074 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 05:33 AM

Congrats on your upcoming Aruba destination weddding, SoniaCiullo, and welcome to our forum community!!! you'll find lots of great resources here to help with your planning decisions, so you're off to a wonderful start already :)

Wishing you happy research, and all the best with your plans - cheers!!! team MTM :)

10329825_10152586142924487_3450657429731

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#5 AllieH

AllieH
      • Resort/Area Ambassadors
      • 2,014 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
      • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
      • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 09 January 2015 - 04:41 PM

Aruba is absolutely stunning!! I can't wait to go back. 

I don't have any advice for you - but I think of Aruba as one of those destinations where all inclusive isn't absolutely necessary. there are plenty of restaurant options and the island is easy to navigate. I would tend to think doing an off-resort wedding is the way to go, but I have zero knowledge of alternate venues, etc. Sorry!!! 

Best of luck with the planning. 

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#6 john329

john329
      • 1 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 06:53 AM

Congrats, best choice for your wedding destination event. My island Aruba.
        My name is John Zimmerman a Professional wedding photographer base in Aruba.
        We only specialized in Wedding photography, premesis and on locations shooting either if its on resorts premesis are on different locations around the island. It would be an honor to cover your upcoming wedding event in Aruba. Please feel free to contact me for any questions, base on our photography packages, pricing, portfolio.

John Zimmerman

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users