Photo

Loving Our Passport Invitations And Boarding Pass Rsvps!

Invitations

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 cruisebride2016

cruisebride2016
  • 119 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 13, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Jamaica during Western Caribbean Cruise
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

Posted 10 March 2015 - 07:51 PM

@smileitseb- Your passports are beautiful. They have the front and back only and no extra pages, right? How long was it from the time you started working on the passports to the time your received them? I am just trying to figure out how much time in advance I need to start working on them. Thank you for sharing!

event.png

#12 kimmyd2

kimmyd2
  • 75 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 19, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Barcelo Maya Tropical
  • LocationWinnipeg, MB, Canada

Posted 13 March 2015 - 01:31 AM

I really love our passport invitations, specifically how closely they resemble real passports and boarding passes! I've seen a lot of replicas but Vanessa and Daves Wedding Passports are truly the best. I am not a DIY girl by any means so they did it all from start to finish with lots of input from me on the design and details!

Hi! These are amazing!  Do they do just the passport invites or boarding pass invtes as well?? We are interested in getting ours done for us as well, as I am not big into diy stuff, i did my own std's on publisher and that was enough! haha

Also how long were they working on your invites for?

Also, dumb question maybe, but the barcode on the boarding pass rsvp, is that a real working bar code?? lol if so that would be awesome.

thanks!

Kim

Forever can never be long enough for me, to feel like I've had long enough with you...19/01/2016

#13 smileitseb

smileitseb
  • 310 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 3, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Riviera Cancun
  • LocationIndianapolis, IN

Posted 13 March 2015 - 04:48 AM

@Brod63 sorry just saw this! I just added labels to the envelopes! :) 

Thanks everyone for the compliments!!! I still LOVE them 4 months later :)

@cruisebride2016 I had a total of 4 pages: invitation page, resort info page, wedding weekend itinery page, booking info page. The front inside cover was of the passport invitation page, and the back inside cover was a map of riviera maya 

I would say it took a total of 2-3 weeks start to finish

@kimmyd2 i think they do boarding pass invites as well....I believe it took them 2-3 weeks from start to finish, I know I received them within 3 weeks of my first inquiry and YES the barcode works and takes the guests straight to our website, isnt that awesome?

58 guests plus bride and groom
Ceremony: Gazebo
Reception: Pool Deck

#14 cruisebride2016

cruisebride2016
  • 119 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 13, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Jamaica during Western Caribbean Cruise
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

Posted 13 March 2015 - 07:38 PM

@smileitseb- Thank you for the info!

event.png

#15 jaspbri0317

jaspbri0317
  • 79 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 13, 2018
  • Wedding Location:Curacao

Posted 10 April 2015 - 06:27 PM

I love these!!!!

#16 acw271011

acw271011
  • Moderators
  • 3,128 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 10 April 2015 - 07:08 PM

@Brod63 sorry just saw this! I just added labels to the envelopes! :)

Thanks everyone for the compliments!!! I still LOVE them 4 months later :)

@cruisebride2016 I had a total of 4 pages: invitation page, resort info page, wedding weekend itinery page, booking info page. The front inside cover was of the passport invitation page, and the back inside cover was a map of riviera maya 

I would say it took a total of 2-3 weeks start to finish

@kimmyd2 i think they do boarding pass invites as well....I believe it took them 2-3 weeks from start to finish, I know I received them within 3 weeks of my first inquiry and YES the barcode works and takes the guests straight to our website, isnt that awesome?

You're really getting close now!! There are so many brides here with dates that aren't far away! Hopefully we have a ton of pictures to see!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#17 MNsunseeker

MNsunseeker
  • 61 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 06:49 PM

I just received my passport invites last week and love them!!

#18 jonesharry

jonesharry
    • 47 posts
      • Locationwatford

Posted 25 December 2015 - 09:00 PM

These are fabulous!!!

#19 Jbwilli

Jbwilli
      • 4 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 03:22 PM

Those are beautiful!!! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic