• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jeffandrobyn

jeffandrobyn
  • 227 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 12, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire

Posted 05 December 2014 - 11:31 AM

Thought I'd help my fellow brides who are up to envelopes (like me!). So FI and I are making our own invitations, but we decided to consider outsourcing envelope printing. I've done a ton of research locally (I live on Long Island) and also called places like envelopes.com and such with no luck - either they don't have the right color or they're super expensive.

But....today I found LCI paper (www.lcipaper.com) and they were a pleasure to speak to on the phone. You can go online and check out hundreds of colors in dozens of finishes and order samples of each for $1.25 with free shipping. For printing, they'll do front and back side for $1.25 each or a few cents more if you pick a metallic paper and that cost includes the envelope. I live on Long Island where prices are higher I think, but quotes I was getting as a comparison were anywhere from $2:00 - $3.25 each and in some cases that didn't even include the envelope itself. 

Hope that helps some of you! 

#2 acw271011

acw271011
  • Moderators
  • 3,128 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 05 December 2014 - 06:38 PM

I took a look. Nice site and they have a good selection. Thanks for passing on the tip!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users