22 replies to this topic

#21 kmk2016

• Moderators
  • 1,468 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 29, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori- Riviera Maya
  • LocationCalgary Canada

Posted 03 January 2015 - 05:25 AM

I'm hoping I'll be able to ask family members to carry on a few things in case I can't fit em, but I hope to pack light in terms of decor to bring down. Paper products mostly! Did anyone else fly Sunwing? Do they have extra closets for wedding dresses hanging space or am I gonna have to cram it into the overhead bins? :(

They save a bin for wedding dresses and lay them in there. They don't get crammed in with suitcases. They are accustomed to brides on their flights and will take care of your dress!

#22 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
  • 3,071 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 12:34 PM

Happy New Year, Mrsktobe! how did your wedding go? We'd love to hear all about it if you get the chance to fill us in - Cheers!!! team MTM :)

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                        100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#23 rachelia160

• 296 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 17, 2015
    • Wedding Location:NOW Jade
    • LocationCleveland, Ohio

Posted 05 January 2015 - 05:26 AM

Do most airlines have places to put your dress and husbands suit? I am flying with frontier, and I have looked on their website but do not see anything listed regarding dresses. I can't even imagine how much luggage we are going to have. (Just for 10 days of clothes alone, I normally have one full giant suitcase…and thats just for me!) Let alone bringing a whole wedding along! 

I'm flying Frontier too and was wondering the same thing.  I'm already stressed about packing.  Let me know if you find any info about their luggage/carry on policies and I'll do the same!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users