Hair And Make-Up By Blanc Bridal Salon

blanc Hair Makeup Nails Hair Makeup Nails Cabo bridal

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Michelle Marie

Michelle Marie
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 05:49 PM

I had my wedding at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica. I hired Blanc Salon as an outside vendor. They sent two girls to do my bridal hair and make-up as well as the hair of the mob and four bridesmaids' hair. It was humid, which was uncommon for June. I was very nervous because my naturally wavy, thick hair had been a mess in Cabo. The Blanc girls were miracle workers and made all of our hair gorgeous and frizz free. Ashley did my hair and make-up; she was phenomenal! The makeup was better than I imagined. The makeup was so well done- I had my share of happy tears but my makeup remained perfected (another miracle!) five stars out of five! They are the best!! 

Edited by Michelle Marie, 07 October 2014 - 05:58 PM.

#2 acw271011

• Moderators
    • 3,123 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
    • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
    • LocationToronto Area

Posted 08 October 2014 - 03:11 PM

Good recommendation. Thanks for sharing. Hope you post pics!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

#3 cassie06

• Site Supporter
    • 74 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 12, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Casa Dorada
    • LocationCabo San Lucas

Posted 20 October 2014 - 09:01 AM

@Michelle Marie

How much did they charge you?

me and the fiance + 61 guests + 1 week in Cabo while getting married = 1 happy girl B)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users