Sign in to follow this  
nadiakat17

Cute Idea To Put In Oot Bag

I saw this while scrolling back in the forum- make your own crossword puzzle for the bag! If you google it, there are tons of free sites to build a crossword puzzle and it is so easy- just type in the word, then the clues, and the site builds it for you. All the words related to myself and my FI- for instance, the name of the street where I grew up or what is my FI's favorite soccer team. I might give a prize to the first person to finish it.  I think guests will love it!

great idea! I love this for kid's OOT bags as well...maybe a version that is a bit easier to solve.

This is a very cute idea. I love that it just adds a little personal touch. Thank you for sharing. 

i didn't go through it too much because I wasn't ready to create a full one yet- i just picked one of the first sites i found when googling and made a small one which looked great. i bet you could though!

I love this idea too!  I added crossword books to my bag so I should insert one of these in each book.  Thanks for sharing