2 replies to this topic

#1 Lilian84

Lilian84
  • 172 posts
  • Wedding Location:Florida
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 26 July 2014 - 09:22 PM

Hello, 

I am a Canadian marrying my American Fiance, therefore I need to apply for a fiance visa. Long story short... once I enter the USA we have 90 days to get married. We are planning a beach wedding in Southwest Florida. However for a few months and until I adjust my status I am not able to leave the U.S. I am just wondering if any of you have suggestion for a honeymoon in that area. What I really want is somewhere quiet where we will not be on a crowded beach. A small bungalow with all the services would be great! We will need to relax and be alone for a few days. 

Any input?!? 

Edited by Lilian84, 26 July 2014 - 09:23 PM.

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend

#2 fashionleader

fashionleader
  • 48 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 12:32 AM

So sweet couple!

Wisehsbridal.com- the professional online shop for wedding dresses,mother of bride dresses,prom dresses and so on.

Wishesbridal will make the the dresses as you wish.

http://www.wishesbridal.com/

#3 AllieH

AllieH
    • Resort/Area Ambassadors
    • 2,014 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
    • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
    • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 18 August 2014 - 02:26 PM

Hi there - what about heading down to the Florida Keys? 

Key West has some really nice resorts/hotels. Ocean Key & Pier House are two that I really like. There are other chain hotels also. The beaches in KW are mostly private, so you'd want to stay in a hotel that allows access. 

Key Largo is also a nice area that offers plenty to do. 

If you really want to stay on the FL west coast, I'd suggest Sanibel or Captiva Islands near Fort Myers. Farther north closer to Tampa is Long Boat Key or Clearwater Beach - those are all great areas for a beach vacation also. 

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users