kmk2016

My Planning For A 2016 Wedding (Diy Projects Included)

Hey kmk2016, 

Here's some tips from a former interior designer/ current photographer in the area (me). Don't forget to bring a pretty hanger for your dress! When I'm photographing dresses, it can be a bit of a bummer when there's an ugly wire/plastic hanger attached to something so beautiful. Etsy is a great place to look! Also, bring your invites, save-the-date-cards, etc. to your wedding.  As a photographer, I love to photograph all the little details that made your day look like you! Not to mention, you want to to document where all that money went, right? :)

Let me know if I can be more help (or if you need a photographer/videographer)! My email is bohemia photography@@gmail.com or www.bohemia-photography.com

And Congrats!

Latest project....

I wanted to avoid the hassle of chasing RSVPs and my booking/reply deadline is coming up later to this month. So I created a postcard that I am sending out next week to all guests who haven't replied. It has a reminder on the back along with our wedding website address through with they need to RSVP.

Hoping it works!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410052616.482926.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1