#1 TheBHolders

TheBHolders
  • 363 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 17, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Cancun
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 12 June 2014 - 04:56 PM

Hello,

I was thinking of ordering luggage tags and filling them with business cards for our OOT bags. I plan to order plain paper bags with handles and stick a label on it with our wedding date. (I am a planner and DIY queen, so ample planning time for me is imperitive). So, I was thinking why order luggage tags, 85% of them will go in the trash.

So, I figure make my own business cards and print them on card stock, laminate, cut, hole punch, add some type of string or just get a luggage tag loop and wala! 

I am still brains storming, but I thought it would be cool if there are other DIY brides out there and we can swap ideas.

Happy Planning

So far 79 adult guests + bride and groom + 13 kids = 164 room nights. Focused on planning without stressing.

event.png

#2 acw271011

acw271011
  • Moderators
  • 3,128 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 13 June 2014 - 08:16 AM

You'll find a ton of DIY brides here!! Best thing is to go to the forums and just take a look through. Believe me when I say there are really a whole lot of ideas depending on what you're looking for!!

http://www.bestdesti...lates-and-more/

Go nuts and have fun!!! Happly planning!!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#3 Mrsktobe

Mrsktobe
  • Site Supporter
  • 371 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 11, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Grand Bahia Principe Akumal/Blue Venado Beach Club
  • LocationOkotoks, AB

Posted 13 June 2014 - 10:45 AM

I ended up creating some on vista print, waiting for a sale to come around and then I ordered a whole bunch. That way they do the printing and cutting. if you order them when a sale is going on, you can get them for much cheaper than you would making them :) (business cards that is)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users