Any Sandals St Lucia Brides Here?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 MissRainbow

MissRainbow
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:05 AM

Hello ladies,

I'm brand new to the forum, my fiancé and I are getting married at the Halcyon resort in June 2015.

Any fellow brides out there, would be great to swab ideas and get tips x

#2 acw271011

acw271011
    • Moderators
    • 3,128 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
    • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
    • LocationToronto Area

Posted 25 May 2014 - 06:30 PM

Congrats and welcome to the site! You'll definitely find a ton of information here that will help you plan your DW! I would suggest checking the different reviews available and search the different forums for topics you might be interested in. You've picked a beautiful place to get married!

Good luck and happy planning!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#3 JoWil JoWil

JoWil JoWil
    • 83 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 08:44 AM

@MissRainbow If you are still lookingfor a photographer for your wedding, I highly recommend The Memory Factory. They are destination wedding photographers and travel panywhere. We got married in December and we contracted them for the entire event. They photographed our welcome party and our wedding day. They were fantastic and very reasonable. You can contact them at thememoryfactory@hotmail.com  

#4 scs013115

scs013115
      • 2 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 31, 2015
      • Wedding Location:St. Lucia
      • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 01 June 2014 - 02:46 PM

Hi MissRainbow,

We're getting married at the Sandals Grande St. Lucian in January 2015 - just starting with the planning :)

#5 yrbabygirl

yrbabygirl
      • 2 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:51 PM

hi! we're getting married Aug 15 at the grande st lucian. we vacationed there 3 years ago and had the best time ever. since then we've been on 5 other vacations and when it came time to pick our destination wedding (actually we're eloping) we couldn't think of anywhere else under a 10 hr flight time that we'd even consider!
        what has the planning process been like for you? the resort is amazing and the staff is too but im feeling like they're falling short on reasonable options to make the day what I want it to be. I feel like EVERYTHING is either not allowed or costs extra.

#6 megthomson

megthomson
        • 258 posts
        • Wedding Date:December 5, 2014
        • Wedding Location:The Beach!
        • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 07 September 2014 - 07:07 PM

Hi! We are looking to book our honeymoon at Halcyon in February 2015...almost set to book it. Getting married at Beaches Turks & Caicos in December! If we book I'm more than happy to take tons of pics for you there!!!

Edited by megthomson, 07 September 2014 - 07:14 PM.

#7 scs013115

scs013115
        • 2 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 31, 2015
        • Wedding Location:St. Lucia
        • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 11 February 2015 - 12:47 PM

Just returned from our wedding at the Grande St. Lucian - let me know if you still have any questions and I'll do my best to help!

#8 bridetobe122415

bridetobe122415
        • 2 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 12:34 AM

@scs013115

Congrats on you wedding ! I love to know about your wedding in St .Lucian . Did you enjoy your wedding there? 

#9 dongvan03

dongvan03
          • 1 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 01:10 AM

So sánh lãi suất vay tiêu dùng cá nhân, vay tín chấp, vay tín chấp Đà Nẵng, vay mua điện thoại, ... của tất cả ngân hàng trên toàn quốc. Được các Chuyên gia tài chính tư vấn vay tiêu dùng với lãi suất thấp nhất

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users